Kartu Prakerja Central Jakarta Central Jakarta City Indonesia
2 months ago
Kartu Prakerja is a large skill development program initiated by President of Indonesia. It is a first government startup in Indonesia with end-to-end digital service. It all began on February 2019 when the President presented his idea for a program to increase the competency, productivity, and competitiveness of Indonesia’s labor force, while promoting entrepreneurship. Currently, the Kartu Prakerja Program has reached more than 16 million of program participants in 514 regencies/cities across Indonesia.
PMO Kartu Prakerja has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Strategic Planning and Advocacy Project Manager. The role is responsible for (i) Leading, developing and implementing the program advocacy strategy and plan (ii) Collaborating and organizing advocacy events with relevant external stakeholders; (iii) Preparing concept notes, issue notes, background documents, scoping notes, policy/learning briefs, best practices guidelines and case studies to generate... resources for evidence-based advocacy, and link these lessons to Kartu Prakerja Program.
Drop Your Cover Letter, CV & Portfolio (In English):
[APPLICATION]_Your Position_(Your Name)
Wednesday, 15 February 2023
• A Master’s degree in Social Sciences/Economics/Public Policy/Development Studies/Political Science/International Relations, or any other related field of study from a reputed Indonesian/International university is required.
• More than 6 years of experience with 1 years at mid or senior level especially in the areas of advocacy and communications.
• Strong understanding of outreach at the international level.
• Experience in building and developing relationship with various stakeholders, government and non government agencies at the district, province, national and international levels.
• Excellent written and spoken skills in English.
• Strong presentation skills and good knowledge of the general political context and key economic policies.
• Demonstrate ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders in a sensitive environment is required.
Working with Government of Indonesia's pioneer of digital transformation public service
Central Jakarta Central Jakarta City Jakarta
Jobs in Central Jakarta Central Jakarta City Indonesia
Strategic Planning and Advocacy Project Manager Central Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.