Johnson Controls Jakarta Indonesia
2 months ago
What You Will Do:
Project planning, cost control and execution. Supervision of Assistant Project Engineer and/or Technician as assigned, and supervision of sub-contractors’ work at site. Other special works as assigned by supervisor from time to time. Assume responsibility for the successful completion of the projects and meet customers satisfaction.
How You Will Do It:
• Plan work schedule for the project under responsibility, in coordination with supervisor
• Coordinate and monitor work progress with customer and relevant parties for information to expedite installation
• Supervision of sub-contractors’ work at site
• Schedule purchase and deliveries of all materials for the project in a timely manner
• Check and ensure all installations conform to project specifications
• Update projects progress regularly to his supervisor
• Assign task to, and supervise Lead Engineer, Project Engineer, Technician/Subcontractor, if any
• Identify and secure variation order
• Cost... control. Monitor and ensure delivery of financial commitment as per as per project handover
• Ensure that all work completed are filed and invoiced
• Follow-up on payment from customers and verify payment to our suppliers
• Train customer and provide first year maintenance warranty schedule visit
• Hand over project to customer and later to service team
• Perform regular quality audit for all the suppliers and sub-contractors
What We Look For:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree from reputable university, majoring in Electronics, Computer & Science, Instrumentations, Mechanical (Specializing in Automation or Mechatronics), Applied Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• More than 10 years of relevant experience in Managing, Inspect, Setup, Testing and commissioning electronics security system Installation (Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Alarm, Intercoms/Public Address, Electronic Lock and keys) and documentations ,
• Experiences in Installation, Configurations or Servicing one or more Lenel OnGuard, CCURE 900, AMAG, BVMS, Interlogix, PIDS, DSC, Kantech, HID, will be an advantage
• Team player is essential, having experience of leading a team at site is a must.
• English proficiencies (reading, writing, conversation) are essential.
• Excel, Word, and Project are essential.
• 5 years of project management experience, PMI certification is beneficial.
• Need to travel around Indonesia.
• Require interaction with clients, consultants, and sub-contractors, etc.
• Need to work odd hours as and when required, whenever the work need to be done on time.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee ’ s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It ’ s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.
Project Manager (Security) Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.