Easyjet Faro Portugal
2 months ago
easyJet is looking for cabin crew to be based in Lisbon, Porto and in new seasonal base for Summer 2021, Faro.
• Minimun height: 158cm
• Maximun height: 190cm
• Languages: English, Portuguese
• Aged 18 or over
• The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulders to waist
• Able to pass an EASA Cabin Crew medical
• Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and climb into a life raft from the water
• Have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of right to work in the relevant country.
• Must hold an EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
• Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base
• Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
• Have no visible tattoos or body piercings
• To obtain an aircrew ID you must be able to provide a full... 5 year history of either your employment or education including all relevant valid Criminal Record Checks (CRC
Flight Attendant easyJet Portugal Faro jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.