abbot Selangor Malaysia
2 months ago
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
• Responsible for developing various programs and their execution.
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
• Develop brand plans & strategies for the range of products in the assigned therapeutic area (TA) portfolio.
• Develop portfolio selling for therapeutic area, aligning the brands and enabling the sales team to meet sales/market share targets.
• Build strong multi-channel engagement plan to maximize opportunities across the channels and stakeholders mix in order to drive promotional campaigns.
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for TA portfolio.
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the TA portfolio.
• To effectively manage key opinion leader relationships to support continuous education and disease update to healthcare... professionals and specialists.
• Support business development in the expansion of TA portfolio by identifying and developing fact-based business case for new products with business development team.
• Provide product training and role play sessions to the sales team to enhance product knowledge and effective selling.
• Cross-functional collaboration with other TA portfolios, sales, regulatory, market access, finance and business development for integrated marketing campaigns, new product developments etc.
• Support the product listing for institutions (government and private hospitals).
• Min 3 years of experience in product management function from healthcare/pharmaceutical/marketing in multinational company environment
• Good knowledge of computer-based programs including excel, graphics & power point presentation.
• Good interpersonal, presentation and cross functional skills.
• Strong analytical and influencing skills.
• Degree in pharmacy, nutrition, science or equivalent
• Sound understanding or qualifications in marketing related principles
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.