Job Squad Malta Malta
2 months ago
Malta, island country located in the central Mediterranean Sea. A small but strategically important group of islands, the archipelago has through its long and turbulent history played a vital role in the struggles of a succession of powers for domination of the Mediterranean and in the interplay between emerging Europe and the older cultures of Africa and the Middle East. As a result, Maltese society has been molded by centuries of foreign rule by various powers, including the Phoenicians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Normans, Sicilians, Swabians, Aragonese, Hospitallers, French, and British.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, this role is part of a team delivering all SportNation marketing campaigns to our existing customer base. The role includes building, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns across multiple channels to support the wider marketing team. As part of this role you will be required to work closely with the trading, content and casino team to ensure... weâre effectively promoting campaigns and promotions in order to maximize customer engagement.
• Build and execute marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioral change objectives.
• Drive customer awareness of EEGâs services and products via education and promotional activity, maximizing customer engagement.
• Carrying out the fulfillment of promotional campaigns such as crediting Free Bets and Free Spins.
• Analyzing A/B tests and suggesting changes to improve overall campaign performance.
• Work closely with the BI team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance.
• Work closely with the creative/studio team to deliver exciting on brand content.
• Reporting on campaign performance and providing insightful feedback to the marketing team.
• Degree level education. Marketing related degree would be an advantage but not essential.
• Knowledge of CRM systems and processes.
• Good understanding of Excel with the ability to produce detailed analysis.
• 1 years experience working within a CRM / marketing team.
• Knowledge and understanding of the betting industry.
Would be considered an asset
• Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level.
• Optimove experience (CRM system)
• Previous experience working in the betting industry.
What we offer at this great place to work
• Attractive remuneration
• State of the art technology and equipment
• Hybrid work allowance
• Regular team and company events
• Stability â excellent reputation for quality work
• Refer a friend program
• Great work-life balance â flexible working arrangement
• Ongoing training and advancement opportunities â life coaching offered among others
• Birthday Leave
• Awesome offices providing weekly breakfast (applicable to non-remote employees)
If you are the right fit for this role, please Apply today OR speak to our receruiter who will support you
CRM Manager in iGaming company in Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.