Konnekt Malta Malta
2 months ago
Our client is looking to employ a PR & Communications Officer to join their growing team. As part of your responsibilities you will be:
Key Accountabilities/Key Activities
• Sourcing and writing engaging content for internal purposes, including stories and interviews involving different teams and members of staff.
• Writing content for public awareness campaigns.
• Creating well-crafted external press releases that effectively communicate the Authority’s position.
• Social media content management, including the creation and writing of posts, creating stories and accompanying visuals, and scheduling/uploading as required. Content to be tailored to the different channels.
• Sourcing and writing engaging content to be placed across different media, both local and international.
• Creating basic but attractive graphic designs for social media consumption, as well as for event posters and other purposes, utilising tools such as Canva.
• Maintaining effective stakeholder management by... working with key internal stakeholders across the organisation to identify and shape opportunities for engagement and to reach the organisation’s communications objectives.
• Working with diverse content types, including video and podcasts amongst others, to deliver engaging content that is tailored to the specific medium.
• Monitoring digital news and print media coverage to circulate as necessary.
• Updating website content in a timely manner, using appropriate tools and ensuring that content is optimised for SEO.
• Providing support in the creation of content material or collateral as required for events or workshops.
• Working with other internal stakeholders to prepare interim and annual reports.
• To assist the PR and Communications Department in the organisation, coordination and management of the MGA’s participation in national and international events.
• To liaise with suppliers and subcontractors of marketing/public relations services and coordinate campaigns with them.
• Other tasks as instructed by the PR and Communications Manager.
Skill-sets and Requirements
• Have an excellent command of the English and Maltese languages, with a flair for writing and an eye for detail
• Demonstrate good research capabilities and have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
• Demonstrate proficiency in harnessing the potential of diverse content types, including video productions and podcasts, amongst others.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Be able to organise, multi-task, meet strict deadlines and prioritise tasks in accordance with the requirements of the function.
Education & Experience
• A minimum of an MQF level 6 in preferably English, Communications or Journalism
• Previous experience in PR and Content Writing is a must
• Knowledge of Wordpress, MailChimp and Canva will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of the Gaming industry will be favourably considered
• Performance Bonus
PR and Communications Officer Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.