GRS Recruitment Malta Malta
2 months ago
On behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding and licensed Gaming company with 6 casino brands, GRS are looking to recruit an Affiliate Team Lead to join their team in Malta, Cyprus, or work remotely (ideally within EU time zone). You will be responsible for managing the Affiliate Team and will focus on data and planning actions and campaigns to create significant growth on Affiliates in markets where the Company is currently operating as well as new jurisdictions. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in affiliate management within igaming and excellent English (other languages are big plus!). If you are looking for a new adventure, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta, Cyprus, or remote based Affiliate Team Lead role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations.
• Monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates whilst handling non-performing affiliates... accordingly to increase traffic and revenues
• Inspire and align team members with the company strategy
• Develop team strengths and improve weaknesses
• Identify team goals and evaluate team progress
• Foster a creative, respectful environment where everybody feels empowered to contribute.
• Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with Senior Managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
• Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
• Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
• Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
• Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
• Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of Key affiliate partner
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar role within igaming (Casino)
• Excellent leadership skills
• Great communicator
• Methodical, numbers driven and well organised
• Open and responsive problem-solving skills
• Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is considered a big advantage
• Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
• Team player can work independently but likes to work with a team
• Great base salary
• Bonus paid every 2 months
• Great offices
• Remote (real remote work, not just working from home remote) possible
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information
Affiliate Team Lead Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.