Quest Search and Selection Ltd
Quest Search and Selection Ltd Malta Malta
2 months ago
Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta. The brand is actively looking for a Deputy Store Manager with expert knowledge who are keen and open to relocation! This retailer offers a range of tools, ironmongery, and building materials to home goods, wall décor, crafts & gardening /outdoor furniture.
As Deputy Store Manager role, you will oversee the planning, coordinating, and monitoring of all activities of sales workers.
• Assisting in developing and implementing plans and objectives for the store and company
• Responsible for daily activities of the store and ensures the shop runs smoothly
• Responsible for the general outfit of the store: aisles and shelves are clean and clear
• Product management: availability, pricing, labelling, facing and cleanliness
• Communicate with Shop Manager and Team Leaders to suggest areas for improvement such as upsell and cross-sell opportunities, promotions... pricing, etc
• Respects the processes regarding damaged and stolen goods and Standard Operations Procedures (SOP), Loss and Prevention Policy.
• Customer service and customer satisfaction
• At least 1 years' worth of experience within Department, Deputy, Assistant or Store Manager role
• You must have experience in another DIY or home improvement retail store, Merchant or Depot environment.
• Leadership skills: must be able to lead a team and motivate a team to reach targets
• Product knowledge: products being promoted, competitors' products and services
• Selling's skills and techniques, including the ability to upsell
• 27 Holiday entitlement + 14 days Bank holidays
• Store & Company Discount
• Training & Development courses
• Reward deserved Performance
• Assisting with flights over to the island
• Supporting with Visa application & insurance
Malta offers a great lifestyle and way of living, with sun all year round and a healthcare system that is open to all! It's a multilingual country that's also known to be the second safest country in the world, with a booming economy and stable property market, with reasonable tax.
If this sounds like you and you are open to relocating to a wonderful island and living close to the beautiful beaches of Malta. Please do not hesitate to send your cv details today quoting reference no. JO-2201-109833.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Deputy Store Manager Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.