KaFe Rocks Group
KaFe Rocks Group St Julian's Malta
2 months ago
At KaFe Rocks, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Affiliate Marketing Manager to help us manage our partner accounts and market portfolio. We work with 500+ operators across various verticals with a core focus on iGaming. Your main role will be to support and contribute to the success of the... business development and sales unit.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skill set, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Your key tasks:
• Managing various operator accounts with the goal to develop the co-operations by increasing major KPIs
• Taking over responsibility for one or more markets KaFe Rocks is targeting. That includes a continuous optimization of the operators that have visibility on the corresponding SEO websites
• Supporting Management and being a vital link between operators and our internal stakeholders; especially content teams
• Researching potential new partners & business development opportunities
• Database Management, success monitoring and reporting, administrating tracking links, creating new and updating existing affiliate accounts
• Developing and optimising Online Marketing Campaigns and promotions
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Minimum 1-year experience in iGaming related Affiliate Marketing
• Fluent in German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and/or any other European language is a big plus
• Experience in working on one of following markets: USA, IT, ES, NL, CH, CA, NZ, AUS, BRA, LATAM, DE, PL is a big plus
• Sales and results oriented mindset
• Easy-going and can do-attitude
• A degree in marketing, business administration, economic sciences or a similar university degree is a big plus
• Analytical mind, with high attention to details
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in SEO & Google Analytics is an advantage
• Experience in Negotiation tactics in B2B markets is an advantage
• Remote working
• Unlimited Paid Vacation
• Performance Individual and Company Bonus
• L&D Budget
• Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it
• Mental Health Benefits
• An Annual company reunion as well as annual team round-up
At KaFe Rocks Group diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve
St Julian's Malta
Affiliate Marketing Manager St Julian's jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.