Fosanis GmbH/ Mika
Fosanis GmbH/ Mika Berlin Germany
2 months ago
• Undertake and own the translation of requirements into concepts, wireframes, and well-structured, empathetic, and functional designs.
• Shape user and stakeholder requirements in collaboration with product owners, user researchers, and engineers to develop the Mika app.
• Identify and troubleshoot complex UX problems and propose innovative solutions, taking into account business objectives, technical feasibility, and user needs.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a feature will function and look like, leveraging the latest design trends and best practices.
• Improve on existing features, as well as design new ones, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless user experience.
• Prepare clear and concise documentation for handover of designs to developers.
• Present polished design concepts and prototypes to executive stakeholders, promoting the value of user-centric design and advocating for the user's voice in... the product development process.
• Create original graphic design elements such as images, sketches, tables, and illustrations.
• You have at least 1-2 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer in a company, preferably a start-up, that develops mobile applications.
• You have a strong portfolio with emphasis on native mobile applications and shipped product.
• You have a very good and up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of digital product design for mobile applications and feel at home on both Android and iOS.
• You know and apply Material Design and Apple Human Interface guidelines.
• Your tools are Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin is a plus.
• You have strong communication skills to work with various stakeholders, and you are comfortable collaborating with developers.
• You can convey design ideas verbally and through rough wireframes.
• You speak English, German is a plus, and you want to work in a friendly, inclusive, international, and dynamic environment.
• Responsibility and ownership are not empty promises, everyone helps to shape the future.
• A highly motivated, committed and experienced team
• A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin.
• Regular team events, it never gets boring!
• Of course, fruit, snacks, drinks and an excellent coffee machine
• An attractive salary, flexible working hours and a Mac or Windows of your choice are part of the company's standard package!
• A healthy corporate culture
How to apply!
Sounds interesting? Do you fit the profile and experience they are looking for? Great!. If logged in here as a verified member, please click the Apply button and send your application (CV and Resume)
If you are not yet logged in and would like to apply, simply log in or register and send your application
UI/UX Designer (f/m/x) – Digital Health Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.