mercedes-benz.io Germany Germany
2 months ago
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to Ignite and build the digital solutions for Mercedes-Benz by forming a tribe of digital enthusiasts that drive Mercedes-Benz digital future.
Therefore, we offer 100% flexibility! You can choose if you want to work from your mobile office in Germany, or from our offices in Stuttgart or Berlin. It's up to each of us to decide according to our needs.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz, and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people to join our Tribe of digital enthusiasts. WHAT IS OMNICHANNEL?
In the Mercedes-Benz Omnichannel Commerce Unit (MB.OC), we... create customer experiences for the Web and App channels. We focus on the entire customer journey by using platform solutions that enable our customers’ different touchpoints across cars, products, and services around the car.
With products such as Car Configurator, Cars Online Shops, the Mercedes Owner Area "Mercedes Me Home” and many more, we are building a seamless experience for our customers.
The basis for those are our Platform and Backend-Systems, which are enabling our solutions for both global usage as well as the pillar for additional channels, such as Retail and In Car Solutions.
As part of the worldwide Mercedes-Benz IT Organization, you will work together with many different teams in a scaled and professionalized setup which relies on self-organization, trust and an openness to exchange ideas and feedback. IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
Become part of our international design team. We create and provide an excellent innovative and user centered user experience for digital products and services of Mercedes-Benz passenger cars and vans.
You will work with us on digital products which are part of the AfterSales journey and experience. How about adding additional services and features to your car? Buy parts or accessories. Book online appointments or get assistance online. There are many use cases we are working on.
• Conduct user research, review user feedback, and iterate on your work to improve the product
• Develop information architectures and define interaction processes for new and existing features (big and small)
• Develop a wide range of visual deliverables including success metrics, user personas, user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
• Design user interfaces and experiences based on our global design system which reflect the brand values and have an exceptional usability.
• Work closely with developers and product managers in our agile teams to bring your ideas to life TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
• A degree in Design (Interface Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design) or a comparable degree
• To have at least 2 years of significant experience focused on UI/UX design preferable for complex web-based applications for desktop and mobile devices
• A good knowledge in design theory: typography, colours, grids, etc
• A detail and quality oriented mind
• Great communication skills to be able to articulate your design decisions to the entire team and our partners
• To have experience in defining the design process with the team
• You embrace feedback - no one is perfect, neither are we. So let's make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other
• The ability to adapt and learn self-organised
• Fluent in English both verbally and written, German or Portuguese is optional THERE WILL BE BIG SMILES IF
• You already have advanced experiences in the e-commerce and after sales business
• You have knowledge of HTML/CSS and a good understanding of what makes a collaboration with frontend developers successful
• You share your impressions of digital touchpoints with Mercedes-Benz during the interview process with us YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
• Open-source software
• No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
• Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
• An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
• iPhone or Google Pixel, MacBook Pro or Dell – your choice!, monitor and noise-cancelling headphones
• Internal mentorship program
• Proactive self-development in international trainings, conferences and language classes
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance for you and your family & life insurance
• Feel good actions (nutrition and personal trainer sessions, happy hours and more)
• Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more)
• And much more cool stuff … THIS IS HOW OUR PROCESS LOOKS LIKE
1. Screening call with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience (~30min)
2. Technical Interview (1h)
3. Technical Challenge Interview (2h)
4. Final Interview (1h)
5. Offer WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and aftersales solutions.
We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF
UX Designer (f/m/x) - Omnichannel Germany jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.