Andersen Lab Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
The IT company Andersen invites an experienced Java Developer to work on a large-scale Telecom project for one of our Greek customers.
The customer is a global company, providing SMS & Voice Connectivity, SMS Monetization, Messaging Services, Verification Services, Voice Services, Phone Numbers, Clearance & Settlement, and Roaming services, to a large spectrum of companies, such as Mobile Network Operators, Telecom Vendors, Social Networking Platforms, Global Email Providers. It has 1,200 active customers including Google, Microsoft, UBER, WeChat, FoodPanda, AXA Insurance, National Bank of Greece, Aegean Airlines, and etc.
The project is the development of a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
- Commercial development experience in Java for 5+ years;
- Experience with Java 8-17 (including streams/lambdas), Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud;
- Familiarity with JPA technology;
... Experience developing complex web applications/systems or SaaS;
- Experience developing of REST APIs and web services implementation concepts;
- Experience with Gradle as a build tool;
- Basic understanding of microservices architecture;
- Familiarity with MySQL or other SQL databases;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Familiarity with Apache Camel framework;
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven-Design;
- Knowledge of Project-reactor;
- Experience with unit/integration testing;
- Level of English – Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience with GCP;
- Experience of using Google Analytics;
- Experience with Big Data technologies.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Referral program;
- English courses.
Java Software Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.