SolarEdge Technologies Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for:
Experienced Java Developers
We are looking for highly skilled Java Developers to join our team and play a crucial role in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
The job requires deep understating in Java various technologies along with high motivation and willingness to... provide high quality product. A good candidate will be comfortable in a fast-delivery environment, and equally capable of designing complex yet efficient solutions to meet requirements.
• Design and develop high-quality solutions with focus on scalability, availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• At least 5 years of software development with Java
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, OOP principles
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Expertise in Spring framework, SQL and microservices
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Experience with Docker, K8s, GitLab CI/CD is a major advantage
• Experience with Kafka/Kafka Streams is a major advantage
• Experience with Cassandra is an advantage
• Excellent remuneration and benefits package (including equity package)
• Day to day usage of cutting-edge technologies
• High-level medical insurance
• Extended annual leave
• Professional development
• Great supporting team and environment
• Being part of a global function and global knowledge-sharing
• Hybrid model of work - once per week at the office in Sofia
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance
Java Software Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.