Mary Potter Hospice
Mary Potter Hospice New Zealand New Zealand
2 months ago
Mary Potter Hospice is one of Wellington’s best-loved charities. Our busy IT department supports technology across the Hospice from the Inpatient Unit at the Newtown base, including our Porirua and Kāpiti bases, plus eight retail stores.
About the role
We are searching for a fixed-term, part time IT Support Analyst looking to get involved in a role where they can step up and make a real difference. The position is the first point of contact for IT issues for our staff, and works closely with our IT Manager to support the IT needs of the business. The hours are negotiable, 20-24 per week.
The following experience is great, but not essential:
• Have experience in an IT related role
• Ability to train staff on IT systems and best practice
• Ability to conduct audits of hardware and manage assets
• Able to help staff with IT related queries
• Experience with retail systems
What we offer
• An award-winning wellbeing programme
• A friendly, motivated, fun and successful team... to work in
• A welcoming work environment
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice and support our fantastic work, we would love to talk with you further.
Please send a cover letter, CV and application form by 17 March 2023 to Mary Potter Hospice by email [email protected]
For further information phone Julia McIntosh, IT Manager on 021 195 5797.
IT Support Analyst Job Description
Mary Potter Hospice Application Form
Mary Potter Hospice Wellness Brochure
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
IT Support Analyst New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.