IQVIA La Paz Bolivia
2 months ago
Lead Data Management Department to efficiently produce databases that meet customer requirements and company financial objectives.
• Manage a Data Management Department, which could be either all data management staff at an office or a subset of staff (80-120) within a large Data Management office. Consolidate resource requirements and define staffing needs that ensure project objectives can be met while maximizing utilization, realization and minimizing costs. Monitor and manage utilization and productivity. Ensure performance of staff is regularly assessed and documented. Define staffing needs based on hard backlog and strategic plan for office. Define and implement department objectives consistent with broader office and regional objectives. Provide technical advice and solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency across functions, projects and customers. Monitor quality and efficiency across projects to identify trends and opportunities... for improvements. Ensure sharing of learning across projects and departments. Participate in defining strategies for new processes and technology at either regional or global level. Ensure that staff is trained and compliant with current operating procedures and work instructions and project scope of work. Work with peers within office and regions to define and implement training strategies. Mentor staff members to develop Data Management, drug development and business expertise. Manage relationship with customer functional peers. Provide operational input into proposals for large programs and strategic partnerships. Provide input to costing algorithms and standard proposal text. Attend customer meetings and lead discussions of project requirements and strategic planning. Recommend placement of projects based on staffing levels and hard backlog, technology requirements and customer relationships. Ensure compliance of work with project’s scope of work. Actively assess and manage project realization. Ensure project milestones are met according to agreed upon timelines with high quality. May serve as a Data Management Customer Liaison for one or more customers. Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work
• Appraising performance and guiding professional development
• Rewarding and disciplining employees
• Addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
• Bachelor's Degree Or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification with 12 years of experience including global drug development, and leading a data management function.
• Advanced knowledge of Data Management processes and systems including new technologies.
• Knowledge of fundamental business processes. Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Proven leadership skills. Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to delegate and monitor quality of outputs.
• Outstanding negotiation, decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Highly motivated with the ability to be creative.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
La Paz Bolivia
Director, Data Management La Paz jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.