Mercedes-Benz Finance Co., Ltd.
Mercedes-Benz Finance Co., Ltd. Shinagawa City Tokyo Japan
2 months ago
TasksAt Mercedes-Benz Finance Japan we pride ourselves on our reputation for service excellence and our care in providing flexible, innovative and tailor-made finance, rental and insurance solutions. We believe our people make the difference.
As intern at in HR & Administration of Mercedes-Benz Finance in Japan, you will have the chance to support us in creating Wow-experiences for our current and future employees by applying the same principles of care, flexibility and innovation also to our HR topics.
By joining our team, you will get a holistic view into HR work along the whole employment cycle from Recruiting until Off-boarding - And all of this while working in a truly intercultural working environment, collaborating with colleagues from a broad range of nationalities!
You will improve your English and Japanese language skills through communicating not only within our team but with the whole company and get hands-on experience regarding a broad range of HR matters.
As part of... our team your tasks will be:
1. HR Communication (35%)
- Create Posts & Articles for Social Intranet
- Manage & Promote HR-owned Social Intranet Spaces
- Prepare Content for regular HR Newsletter to Management
- Support creation, coordination & translation of HR-related e-mails (e.g. Personnel Change announcements, Process Steering mails, etc.)
2. HR Process Optimization (35 %)
- Analyze current Processes
- Draft proposal for optimized & digitalized Processes
- Align to-be processes with involved Stakeholders
- Setup of new processes in available digital tools
- Prepare rollout communication
3. Recruitment Support (20%)
- Internal Communication, e.g. updating & aligning job descriptions
- Support for Internal & External Postings on Career Website
- Manage required Hiring Approvals
- Update current Recruitment materials’ Employer Branding
4. General support of HR Topics (10%)
- Support HR&A related tasks and daily activities (e.g. Prepare documents, update lists, make presentations & reports, etc.)
- Translate documents & materials
Internship can be started from early 2023 (depending on the regulations and procedures required for visa and entering Japan).
General duration for internship would be 6 months. Shorter periods can be arranged, however not less than 4 months duration.
- Tips for accommodation and Japan-related information
- Help with visa procedures
If you are interested in the above position, please attach your:
- Cover Letter
- CV in English (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short self-introduction in Japanese (about 500 letters, stating who you are and why you want to work here)
- Transcript of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
• Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip filesQualificationsRequired specialized knowledge
- Study of economy, language, communication, psychology or business administration
Required / Preferred language abilities
- Fluent English (B2/C1) required
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT N2 or higher) required
MS Office skills:
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- Power Point: Intermediate
- Translation experience (English – Japanese)
- We are looking for interns with good communication & people skills who have an interest in automobile & financial services industry and want to work in an intercultural environment
Shinagawa City Tokyo Japan
Jobs in Shinagawa City Tokyo Japan
Internship position in HR & Administration at Mercedes-Benz... Shinagawa City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.