The Villages® Florida United States
2 months ago
Within the spirit of “Making People’s Dreams Come True”, this person will participate as a member of the Program Management Team as a Sr. GIS Cartographer following the duties and responsibilities below...
• Provide ESRI GIS desktop and Pro analysis, ESRI GIS server, ESRI services, ESRI and relational geodatabase administration.
• ESRI SDE connections to Microsoft SQL databases, enterprise level SQL analysis & administration.
• ESRI Mobile (Run time API and SDK) spoken navigation and 3D GIS data / services development.
• ESRI Enterprise level GIS servers and desktop license maintenance, patch installation, server operation & security updates.
• ESRI map services, routing, geocode, & geoprocess services, automation using Python, model builder, etc.
• Resolve customer service issues, develop estimates, manage multiple projects, and address multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Document GIS activities & time using a ticket-based customer service management system.
• Provide AutoCAD drawing to ESRI GIS data conversion tasks including GIS Analysis, geo-referencing, and assigning projections to converted data, attribution, file geodatabase creation, map production, SQL table creation, SQL analysis, and editing of program source datasets.
• Assist with GIS servers, GIS services, and program development.
• Perform and self-manage AutoCAD and/or GIS QA/QC processes.
• Create and edit Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL database tables.
• Convert Civil Survey AutoCAD drawings to GIS.
• Work with others in a team environment, communicates well, and effectively resolves issues.
• Must have excellent technical aptitude, yet can address multiple tasks simultaneously, and efficiently handle changing priorities.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the GIS Manager and Director of Program Management
• Minimum of 7 years full time professional ESRI GIS production experience.
• Proficiency in GIS and related mapping applications using software such as:
• ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Standard & Advanced from version 10.7.1 up to 10.9x
• ESRI ArcGIS Pro, Network Analyst, Image Analyst, Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, from version 2.0 or higher.
• ESRI ArcGIS Server Enterprise Advanced from version 10.6.1 up to 10.9x
• ESRI ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS Online, ESRI web adapter, ESRI Web app builder, ESRI API’s and SDK’s for mobile friendly apps.
• AutoCAD from version 2016 up to 2021 AutoCAD Civil/Survey, Infrastructure, Raster, and AutoCAD Map.
• Previous land development, cadastral, civil & utility GIS related experience, familiarity with custom ESRI services, utility networks, parcels, deeds, and entering legal descriptions.
• Addressing & geocoding, spoken routing & navigation network analysis, E911 data, Computer Aided dispatch, ESRI mobile field application development using GPS.
• Prior training and experience in designing, administering, and editing Enterprise level multi-user relational databases, including SQL, Oracle, and IBM Db2.
• Custom app development using ESRI ArcGIS Server and services, ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS Online, Esri API’s and SDK’s.
• ArcGIS server Rest & Soap end point administration, and API version maintenance.
Benefits For Full-Time Eligible Positions
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance | Basic Life & AD&D | Voluntary Life Insurance | HSA/FSA & 401k | PTO & Paid Holiday | The Villages® Charter School eligibility | and much more
Senior GIS Cartographer Florida jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.