LeanIX GmbH Bonn Germany
2 months ago
LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a (Senior) Event Manager (f/m/d) who is a passionate marketer who wants to make a significant contribution to building a world-class events program. You will be part of a team driving our global events strategy as a channel of our Demand Generation. You will develop event strategies and brand experiences that align with our lead generation, thought leadership and campaign objectives. You will have an understanding of the SaaS/Cloud/Technology market that will help you select the best events to invest in and develop best-in-class events that are not only suitable for our audience but offer an outstanding attendee experience. This position will report to the Head of Global Events.
Senior) Event Manager (f/m/d)
Connected remote and based in Amsterdam (NL) or Bonn or Munich (DE)
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
• You create eye-opening and unforgettable experiences for our attendees and your deep understanding of events marketing strategy and operations... will help you to continuously improve our events program and its ROI
• Take our own conferences to the next level as we grow their global reach in EMEA, APAC and the Americas
• You develop our own conference brand and brand experiences further to position us as a leader in our markets
• You create ideas and strategies for new events from conception to execution
• You drive event attendance via effective targeted promotional campaigns that include email marketing, social media and PR and ensure successful follow-up activities
• You ensure that our events programs align with our marketing strategy and company objectives
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• 5+ years experience in B2B marketing including events marketing
• Proven experience with creating unforgettable brand experiences for event attendees
• You will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You are able to drive focus and excellence within the projects you own, with your colleagues in marketing and with the sales and product teams you work with.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects at the executive level
• Experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot desirable) and how to track performance
• You are flexible to travel
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 950+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at [email protected]. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations
(Senior) Event Manager (f/m/d) Bonn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.