Deloitte SEA Bangkok Thailand
2 months ago
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
The work you will do
As part of Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia’s Talent Acquisition team, which delivers talent attraction strategy and execution to our fast-growing management consulting practice, you will contribute by developing and executing a highly targeted branding strategy to diverse sets of talent pools, in support of identified sourcing and attraction strategies. This role will optimise Deloitte's employment branding presence across a range of targeted media and... promote us as an Employer of Choice.
Your job responsibilites
• Plan and implement an employer branding and recruitment marketing strategy to attract high-quality applicants to build and expand talent networks and talent communities
• Strategically plan and execute targeted recruitment media campaign to establish talent pools; focusing on promoting identified and/or job specific value propositions to track and measure campaign results
• Develop specific communication pieces to support sourcing actions and projects e.g job descriptions, career guide ads, web/career site text, profiles, videos, print materials etc.
• Create and develop a social media plan and calendar that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
• Serve as a brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
• Generate monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics and recommend in improving candidate experience and engagement
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
• Tertiary qualification from a respected institution.
• 8+ years of previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist/Manager but candidates with previous working experience of 6+ years in Marketing, Advertising or Communications are also welcome to apply
• In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
• Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidate selection methods
• Exceptional interpersonal, team building, and communication skills, with strong customer service mindset
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Regional Recruitment Marketing Senior Specialist/Manager Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.