Jobberman Accra Ghana
2 months ago
1 month ago
Are you someone with a background in data management, information technology, or computer science?Do you have experience writing and/or editing technical content in areas such as the following:Data management and governanceData mapping and analysisData securityDisaster recoveryFleet telematicsLogistics and supply chain management (how it works at a technical level)Artificial IntelligenceWe're looking for a Technical Editor to join our editorial team. Knowledge of any of our other primary verticals (health, SaaS, project management, and finance) would also be an asset.The role is freelance to start, but we’re a fast-moving, rapidly growing company, so there’s lots of opportunity for growth if you excel.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 3 years
Who you are:
• Maybe you’re an experienced technical writer... looking to move into editing. Or you’re a technical editor looking for better hours with a remote and flexible company.
• You read industry blogs for fun and are the person all your friends turn to for info on the latest tech trends.
• You're enthusiastic about working remotely — from a co-working space, your home office, a cafe, or the beach. So long as you get the work done, we don't care where you are when you do it.
• You have to be process-driven, though. Codeless is, and we need you to align with our client's unique guidelines for content as well as our internal processes, which make the whole thing run smoothly.
• You have to have an eye for details and be excellent with the written word.
What you'll be doing:
Editorial review at Codeless is a combination of checklist and creativity:
• You'll check the content against an optimization tool as well as read through it based on our existing editorial processes and client-specific checklists. If small adjustments need to be made to improve flow or fix something factually incorrect, you'll make the change yourself.
• You'll be providing valuable feedback to writers, both to improve them for the future and to ensure they understand what needs to be fixed (if necessary).
• You'll be working with a team of other editors to complete content to a high quality standard against a client-specific style guide.
• We'll pay you well based on your experience, and you'll be working with some of the sharpest content marketing minds in the industry. You'll be expected to learn quickly and ask questions once.
If that sounds like something you're interested in, send us your resume, as well as a cover letter explaining why you're right for the job.
Important Safety Tips
• Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
• If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.