Tridge via Melga Korea, South
2 months ago
At Tridge we believe in bringing together the power of data, technology, networking, and human expertise - to transform, innovate, and positively impact individuals, businesses, and ultimately the world. We are pioneers in the agri-food supply chain space, committed to revolutionizing the way intelligence is produced, reshaping the information ecosystem, building trust between businesses, and driving supply chain optimization. At the heart of it, it is about empowering businesses to make smarter decisions that transform their supply chain network to be more resilient, profitable, and sustainable.
When you join Tridge, you join a multicultural and diverse community of ambitious, results-driven, and future-ready individuals, all with one shared mission of empowering tomorrow.
We currently have more than 600 employees working across more than 60 countries, embodying a culture of inclusion that fosters a positive and supportive environment.
- Tridge career page... https://www.tridge.com/career
- Tridge official blog: https://blog.tridge.com/
Digital Marketing Manager“Join the Marketing Department at Tridge to leverage your marketing skills to propel our company to the next level. We seek to foster sustainable growth and success through innovative and creative approaches to marketing.”
The key goals we expect are as follows:
We are seeking a highly skilled Digital Marketing Manager to lead and manage our digital marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in building, planning, and implementing our overall digital marketing strategy. You will be responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives across all channels including SEO, PPC, email, social media, and display advertising, and analyze customer insights, market trends, and competitor data to optimize our marketing strategies and tactics.
This role expects you to collaborate well with marketing professionals, creatives, writers, and market analysts to ideate, strategize, plan, and execute digital campaigns that resonate with our target audience and help us achieve business goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, supervise, and motivate digital marketing team
- Grow and mentor team members
- Plan and coordinate execution of digital marketing strategy covering SEO, PPC, email, social media, and display advertising
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Analyze customer insights, market trends, and competitor data to optimize marketing strategies and tactics
- Research competitors to analyze threats and opportunities
- Monitor and optimize digital marketing performance
Required Technical and Professional Expertise are:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing or related areas
- Proven track record of developing or executing digital marketing strategies that get results
- Experience leading a digital marketing team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Experience with budget planning and performance monitoring
- Professional or native English proficiency
Not a must, but better if:
- Education in marketing, communications, journalism, or related fields
- Experience working in B2B digital marketing
- Experience collaborating with a team of creatives or designers
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment with collaborative nature
- Professional to native Korean proficiency
Please check before you apply:
- Recruitment Type : full-time (3 months probationary period)
- Working hours: Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 19:00
- Location: 226 Bangbae-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Documents to Submit: Resume (required), Portfolio (optional)
• Application Format: Korean or English / Free Format / PDF
• Expired certificate is invalid and recruitment may be canceled if the contents of the application cannot be validated
Jobs in via Melga Korea, South
Digital Marketing Manager via Melga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.