Home Credit Vietnam
Home Credit Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
2 months ago
- To conduct legal works in relation to the day-to-day business and operations of the company in timely manner to protect the interest of the company. Specific works include, but not limited to, the following key tasks:
• Provide strategic advice for all business (other than funding activities) and projects of the company (e.g., core banking activities, credit cards, insurance, marketing, etc.);
• To participate in and to support the Head of Business Legal in the design and set-up of new products, customer journeys and processes, especially the ones with digital and modern orientation, using smart and innovative methods/ tools/ market practices as being assigned;
• Research, analyze and provide legal consultation for various aspects during operations of the company;
• Prepare, draft, revise, review and/or provide comments on all agreements, templates, internal regulations and/or other documents related to the Company;
• Participate in the contract negotiation and... execution of the Company;
• Represent the Company in the litigation and other legal procedures involving the Company (where necessary);
• Support the operations of Anti-Fraud team from legal perspective;
• Provide Legal Update of new Regulations as well as translation of contracts and other materials (where necessary);
• Assist the Funding Legal team and Treasury team in funding activities (if required);
• Support other departments of the company in all legal matters;
- Be responsible in administer and make decision in certain areas as being assigned;
- Review and provide advice/supports to Senior Legal Executive, Legal Executive and Legal Specialist, to maintain high-quality results as being assigned; and
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer.
• University degree in Law;
• Knowledge of law, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods; and
• Ability to conduct independent research and analysis.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in consultancy services including at least 2-3 years of experience in banking sector.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese; and
• Able to speak persuasively and convey ideas clearly and concisely.
• Friendly, being people orientated and good team-worker;
• An effective listener; allows time to hear and address feedback;
• Skillful time management; capable to manage several tasks at one time;
• Logical thinking;
• Being organized;
• Being always punctual, demonstrates a strong sense of work ethic and commitment to the company.
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
• 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
• PTI Health Care for personal & 3 dependants in the family
• 24/7 Accidental Insurance
• 100% Social Insurance
• Meal + Phone Allowance
• Yearly Medical Checkup
• 18 Annual Leaves
• Professional and Transparent Working Environment
• Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Business Legal Manager Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.