Niteco Vietnam Co., Ltd
Niteco Vietnam Co., Ltd Hanoi Vietnam
2 months ago
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
Attractive salary package
Hybrid working mode
Signing bonus for IT related posts
TECHNICAL APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER x2
This role provides technical support contact for Clients seeking technical assistance in maintaining their websites and software systems. The role must be able to work the night shift (if required), be able to perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, and determine the best solution or escalate based on the issue and details provided. Good communication skills, basic programming skills, teamwork, customer-centric focus and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required.
The main responsibilities of the Application Management Engineer include:
• Acts as the first point of contact for customer technical issues and manages & troubleshoots issues on website/storage/server/virtual environments based on vendor best practice processes and industry standards
• Be able to reproduce the reported problems... self-investigate the root cause and troubleshoot the issue, or coordinate and follow-up with related stakeholders, and deliver excellent communication until the problem is resolved
• Provides proactive incident management services and incident reports for monitoring and resolving customer technical issues in enterprise environment particularly production web server, application, and infrastructure
• Be responsible for managing a number of customers’ environments across multiple platforms (including Windows, Linux and Virtualised environments)
• Manages escalated infrastructure support issues, coordinates communications with third parties (EpiServer, Avensia Storefront, Azure Cloud, etc) to resolve complex issues and escalating to senior support teams as required
• Be able to work with the development teams to troubleshoot and be able to assist the developers (if required) with website set up, scheduling cron-jobs, database operations, analysing logging information, deployment, and so on
• Participates in managing customer change requests and problem ticket resolution
• Provides periodic performance reviews and suggestions for improvement of the websites/systems using a predefined set of tools
• Provides periodic environment reviews and suggestions for enhancement of monitoring and incident management services or resiliency of environments
• Documents procedures for Operations teams
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations
• Able to work in 3 different shifts with regular rotation
• Day shift: from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
• Evening shift: from 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
• Night shift: from 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM
Quality improvement tasks
• Take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, workflow and client outcomes
• Identify possible risks throughout the process and properly communicate to related superiors for solutions
• Study and share new techniques, practice, tools and share for team members
• Take initiative in self-improvement for professional and personal excellence
Your Skills and Experience
• Bachelor of IT, Computer Science or relevant field
• Microsoft Certification or similar industry certification/qualification is highly regarded
• Experience working in a customer support environment - phone, email, chat support
• Good customer service skills with ability to effectively deal with customer enquiries within a timely manner
• Understanding of a service/help desk and incident management system
Expertise knowledge & experience
• High sense of responsibility
• Technical experience in using computer applications and tools
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and website management
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Analytical skills and the ability to identify creative and possible solutions
• E-commerce awareness and CMS experience is a plus
• Be able to debug the source code or simulate the integration workflows to find the root cause is an advantage
• Good knowledge of software development lifecycle, development methodologies, project management, and change management is a plus
• Having good Dev/Ops and CI/CD or IT automation skills is a plus
• Good Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills (in English and Vietnamese)
• The ability to work well in a team and individually
• The ability to adapt to changing situations, be focused on delivery while ensuring quality
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Willingness to learn and share continuously
• Creative, innovative, and strive for continuous improvement
• Motivated in delivering top quality work
Why You'll Love Working Here
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Organized training and full support in building your career.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
• Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
• Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
• Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc
Application Management Engineer Hanoi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.