Andd Jobs Gurugram Haryana India
2 months ago
Position: Behavioral Therapist
Interview Mode: Zoom/Face to Face
Job Locations: Gurgaon
Experience: 1-3 Years
Qualification: M.Sc / MA / M.Phil in Psychology
• Added advantage to having experience working in the interdisciplinary, multi-sensorial therapy environment.
• Implementing (Applied Behavior Analysis) ABA to teach a child diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Provided ongoing training to families on the implementation of behaviour strategies and principles of ABA and other various modalities.
• Develop goals in communication, functional living skills, social skills, self-help skills, caregiver training, and play and recreational skills with the assistance of the Program Manager.
• Provide caregiver consultation as needed and meet with caregivers throughout.
• Facilitate clinical team meetings to review consumer progress on a monthly basis.
• Ensure the safety and well-being of kids.
• Implement and provide therapy sessions to kids utilizing... behaviour-analytic principles.
• Kids exhibit more aggressive behaviours, so its important that youre comfortable working with all types.
• Design and revise plans of care and goals.
• Primary work would be conducting one-on-one therapy sessions for kids.
• To maintain and update individual and group records during sessions.
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with parents and other stakeholders.
• Establishes and maintains a safe, orderly, and child-centred environment.
• Attend and participate in team meetings and staff meetings.
Immediate - 15 joiners will be preferred.
Kindly email your CV at WhatsApp Helpline: 8800667623
Andd Jobs | Free Job Helpline
Gurugram Haryana India
Jobs in Gurugram Haryana India
Behavioral (ABA)Therapist Gurugram jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.