Spring Professional Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
2 months ago
For a client company operating in the renewable energy sector, we are looking for a Financial Modeller.
The primary responsibility of this individual is to manage the entire financial modelling for renewable assets from scratch which would include drafting, supervision, continuous updates, running macros, project modelling and running different sensitivities.
The successful candidate will have experience working in renewable energy or infrastructure valuations and/or project finance transactions and will be comfortable supporting the investment team, advising on the economic viability of a range of renewable energy transactions in Europe and US.
The individual will assist the Structured Finance team in:
• Development from scratch and management of financial models for projects to be financed/refinanced and/or acquired/developed and performing the related sensitivity analysis;
• Economical and financial evaluation of acquisition opportunities... assistance in developing and adjusting third party models on bids, investments and deals when required;
• Working, monitoring and follow up of the due diligence process required in relation to financing transaction and/or acquisition of projects (including coordination with the other department of the company - such as technical and development departments - involved in the process);
• supporting the loan administration activities for project financing agreements, including periodic update of financial models to test the ratios and reporting to internal functions of the company;
• supporting in the structuring and execution of financing/refinancing transactions and negotiating financing agreements with banks;
• Prepare management presentations using financial models to support the investment team in the decision making.
• 3-5 years' banking/corporate/advisory/auditing experience in creating and managing valuation and project finance models in the renewable energy/infrastructure or similar sector;
• Strong Excel & PowerPoint, Experience of Excel macros would be beneficial;
• Bachelor's degree major in Finance/Accounting or Management Engineering;
• Have a 'hands on' approach, visible across the business with good communication and other interpersonal skills;
• Capability to work in team;
• Analytical with strong problem-solving skills and process efficient with heavy attention to details;
• Fluent English and able to work foreign colleagues and counterparties
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Renewable Financial Modeller Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.