Partners In Health
Partners In Health Kigali Rwanda
2 months ago
Title: Talent Acquisition and Development Assistant
Reports to: Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
The role will support in coordinating recruitment and selection needs and maintaining systems and structures for tracking, analyzing, and reporting outcomes. The job incumbent will also coordinate and support the development and delivery of effective learning & development programs.
• Recruitment and selection
• Support the design and implementation of the overall recruiting strategy.
• Facilitate and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board and any other relevant avenues.
• Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job boards, and career sites.
• Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with University procedure and participate in the selection process if need be.
• Assist with the interview process, attending and... conducting interviews
• Support the background and reference checks for successful candidates.
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
• Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
• Facilitate and process payment for different suppliers including job boards,etc.
• Maintain safe custody of recruitment records, both online and physical, for ease of reference during audits.
• Ensure compliance with existing policies.
• Learning and Development
• Collect training needs and plans from departments.
• Regularly update the use of Professional Development Fund.
• Support the development of effective induction programmes for new staff, fellows and interns.
• Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning.
• Monitor progress made via different training and development initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor's degree in human resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience recruiting.
• The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
• Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Membership to a Professional body in human resource management is an added advantage;
• Integrity and respect for confidentiality of HR records is a must;
• Commitment to global health and social justice.
• Accountability: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for equity.
• Communication: Demonstrates ability to articulate UGHE’s and PIH’s mission and program objectives persuasively.
• Agility: Flexible, results-oriented, and able to work in a project-driven environment
• Management: Demonstrates ability to manage people and teams.
• Attention to details: Ability to consider any single detail before making any decision.
• Analytical: Can think fast, ability to assess the recruitment process and guide accordingly in line with UGHE talent acquisition policies and procedures.
• Coordination: Demonstrates ability to coordinate different recruitment activities by ensuring set timelines are respected.
• Organization: Strong organization skills and ability to plan.
• Work under pressure: Can work efficiently and effectively even during peak seasons.
• Multitask: Ability to support the recruitment process at different stages for different roles.
• IT skills to be able to fast track the recruitment process.
• Recruiting and Interviewing skills.
Applicants should provide: (1) a resume, (2) a cover letter, (3) names and contact information of three professional references who can attest to work experience, and (4) copies of all degrees earned. Please upload your cover letter and copies of degrees as a single PDF file under "Additional Files" on the application page.
The University of Global Health Equity (UGHE) is on a mission to radically change the way health care is delivered around the world. UGHE is a new university based in Rwanda that is growing the next generation of global health professionals—doctors, nurses, researchers, and public health and policy experts—into leaders and change makers who strive to deliver more equitable, quality health services for all. The University launched in Rwanda in September 2015 with the Master of Science in Global Health Delivery (MGHD). Through an academic experience uniquely rooted in the values of equity, students are empowered to both ease suffering at the bedside and drive transformational, systemic changes to the health system. UGHE is an initiative of Partners In Health (PIH), an internationally recognized non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a preferential option for the poor in health care.
In over nearly three decades of operating alongside public sectors in countries around the world, PIH has developed a model to deliver high quality healthcare to some of the world’s most marginalized communities. Nowhere has this impact been more profound than in Rwanda, where Inshuti Mu Buzima—PIH’s sister organization—and our government partners have driven innovation for a decade.
Members of the UGHE community are tenacious and resolute in our drive to attain social justice, make common cause with those in need, listen to and learn from others, and operate with honesty and humility as we uphold academic integrity and intellectual curiosity. The UGHE team seeks individuals committed to these values to join the team. Partners In Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Commitment to Safeguarding and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Sexual Harassment:
At UGHE, we are committed to ensuring that those who benefit from our work- including community members – as well as our students, contractors, staff and visitors to our campus are treated with dignity and respect and protected from sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment and any form of systemic abuse, whilst reducing risk and vulnerabilities. A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with UGHE’s policy.
UGHE will request information from applicants’ previous employers about any findings of fraud, harassment, sexual harassment and any form of systemic abuse or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures
Talent Acquisition and Development Assistant Kigali jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.