NUVISTA Mental Health
NUVISTA Mental Health Ontario Canada
2 months ago
At NUVISTA Mental Health, a division of True North Psychological Services our mission is to provide a safe and supportive environment for clients, clinicians, and staff. We are excited to announce that we have an opening in our Trenton location for an experienced Registered Psychotherapist to join our team.
We work closely with governmental agencies, organizations who assist veterans, military personnel, first responders and many other referral sources. However, our referrals are not limited to trauma-related challenges as we also work with adults, couples, families, and children facing a wide range of mental health and personal challenges. We regularly have a surplus of referrals and are eager to provide services to all in a timely fashion.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside other mental health professionals, including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, and Registered Psychotherapists. You will also receive private health... insurance, administrative support as well as the flexibility to create your own schedule to maintain a positive work-life balance (part-time & full-time opportunities available).
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
· Master’s degree Psychotherapy
· Registered (must be in good standing) with the provincial licensing body.
· Ability to utilize empirically validated, trauma informed practices and other evidence-based treatment modalities.
· Has relevant working experience in areas of practice, with an emphasis on trauma-related work.
· Must possess Professional Liability Insurance or willingness to obtain insurance.
· Demonstrates professionalism and effective case management skills (e.g., timely reports).
Join us for:
• Extended health, dental, and vision benefits package
• Education and training allowance
• Work-life balance with flexibility to create your own schedule
• Administrative support within an established, busy practice
• Support from peers with diverse knowledge and experience
• Innovative and professional growth-orientation culture
• Incentive and bonus programs
• Team events and celebrations
We look forward to partnering with you in your career!
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Vision care
• Master's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Registered Psychotherapist Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.