Talent'd by WorldRef
Talent'd by WorldRef Medan Medan City Indonesia
2 months ago
Assistant Manager Proces Engineer for Soap
Local Indonesian can only apply
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Age: 25 to 33 yrs
Education: Chemical Engineering
Job Roles and Responsibilities
• Provides technical support to assigned unit in plant operations to meet plant production schedules standards. Identifies process problems, carries out studies and recommends solutions, and implements improvements in coordination with Operations and Project Engineering.
• To monitor efficiency and yield in the production, also to lead and coordinate all activities related to continuous improvement, new technology implementation, production trial run, changes in raw material and process condition and projects that related with new equipment installation or addition of new lines.
• Review detail process engineering deliverables, request for quotations (RFQs), Technical quotations, technical bids evaluation (TBE), hazard and operability (HAZOP), and 3D Module Review during the project phase.
• Review... SOPs, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start-Up and normal operating procedures including safety, emergency and shutdowns.
• Conduct process training sessions for Operations personnel
• Ensure that MOC procedure is applied to plants changes.
• Ensure that project communicated changes are reflected in all technical documents (PFDs, P&IDs, Data Sheets..etc), in compliance with operation philosophy and not exceeding design utilities capacities.
• Follow up with the project team on all technical action items generated by CSU program and ensure timely closure.
• Provide technical support to CSU (commissioning and start-up) team during commissioning and startup phases.
• Provide technical support to shift operations for plants’ monitoring and troubleshooting till reaching design capacity and on-spec products.
• Optimizing process performance and ensure continuous work improvement by effectively analyzing the process parameters in order to meet the production targets.
• Review and execute process related performance tests provided by equipment’s vendors either as separate procedure or as part of the overall plant performance test.
• Participate in the daily Operations meetings at the assigned unit with Operations personnel. Review the last 24 hours plant’s performance (plant’s throughput, product’s spec., problems encountered and utilities/chemicals consumption.
• Perform production data analysis and implement continuous improvement.
Skills and Key Requirements
• Well verse of English
• Bachelor’s degree from Chemical Engineering
• Minimum Three years experience in manufacturing as process engineer or manufacturing leader.
• Have high integrity, honestly, highly motivation, highly analytical, has strong problem solving skills, good self interpersonnel and can work personally or team
Medan Medan City North Sumatra
Jobs in Medan Medan City Indonesia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.