Fortune Life Insurance PLC
Fortune Life Insurance PLC via HRinc Cambodia
2 months ago
• A fresh graduate from university or at least a Year II students at any university.
• Previous experience in corporate sales, premier banking and other financial institutions are preferable.
• Experience as sales in life insurance or insurance company would be advantageous.
• Age between 20-26 years (Male or Female)
• Result – oriented, Strong commitment and self- driven individuals
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Good appearance and attitude
• Enjoy meeting new people and good relationship management
• Basic computer literacy (MS Word/Excel, Internet, E-mail) is essential
• Chinese speaking would be a must.
• Achieve the set sales target on monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Submitted Daily and weekly sales report, case submission and pipeline to follow up following the provide template to Head of Partnership Distributions.
• Clear all pending to ensure the case get issued within standard TAT.
• Handle claims and complaints from customer and forward to Fortune life’s... claim team ASAP.
• Maintain high quality of sales professional and compliance standard following company’s market conduct guideline.
• Build strong relationship with CFA and members to prospecting sales
• Join Various networking events for sales prospecting.
• Perform other tasks assigned by head of Partnership Distributions
Corporate Sales Specialist via HRinc jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.