Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG Amadora Portugal
2 months ago
Treasury & Corporate Finance - Financial Controller
About the Role
Treasury & Corporate Finance
A Snapshot of Your Day
The financial controller in Treasury and Corporate Finance is responsible for monitoring global headcount KPIs and controlling the overall function forecast and budget. Additionally providing commercial support and performing other ad-hoc financial controlling and cross-functional tasks.
How You’ll Make an Impact
· Tracking of global headcount KPIs for the Treasury & Corporate Finance (TCF) function
· Monitoring of actuals, respectively calculation and submission of quarterly forecasts and annual budget for the Treasury segment worldwide (main items are interest and FX result)
· Cost centre controlling for functional business TCF topics (not opex), specifically Guarantee fees and Insurance premia. In addition, provide commercial support such... as invoice approval and internal recharges.
· Another ad hoc financial controlling/ cross-functional task as well as providing backup to other team members.
What You Bring
• You have completed a university degree in business administration preferably with a focus on Finance
· You have a minimum of 7 years of working experience in controlling. Experience in Treasury would be a plus
· You have a strong understanding of financial controlling
· You are experienced in working with SAP; other controlling software is beneficial
• You are business fluent in English
• You are highly analytical, and you have strong collaboration and coordination skills.
· You have experience working in intercultural cross-border teams.
About the Team
In this role, you would be directly working with the Head of Finance Function within Treasury and Corporate Finance. This is a lean but truly diverse team of specialists with an open demeanour. You will get all the trust and empowerment to be successful
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
· Flexible mobile working policy (hybrid)
· Local benefits such as meal allowance and much more
· Self-driven development frameworkwith insights and resources to develop and grow on technical and soft skills. Continuous learning
Treasury & Corporate Finance - Financial Controller Amadora jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.