Three Apples Education
Three Apples Education Waterloo Canada
2 months ago
Who We Are:
Three Apples Education is an afterschool education center designed to help students age 4 to 18 reach their highest academic potential. From communication, STEM to financial management classes, we prepare our students for all of their academic and life challenges. Want to know more information about programs and company, please visit our website: https://threeapplesedu.com/
All Three Apples Education's employees are different, but we are united by the desire to make our students and their parents happy. And we are looking for those people who will share in this desire and help us make our product even better.
teachers is one of the top priority for us.
1. Direct students to the right classroom
2. Direct parents to the sales team for any program related questions
3. Plan the teacher and classroom schedule
4. Communicate with parents for class cancellations and/or holidays
5. Teach classes and monitor students.
What we Offer:
1. Competitive base... pay
2. Bonus for teaching larger classes
3. After hours work - Great for extra income after full time job or school
Who Are We Looking For:
1. Graduated from or current students enrolled in a post secondary degree program related to computer science, Engineering, math or data science for a reputable Canadian university.
2. Enjoys working with children or adolescents
3. Past experience working with children is preferred (ie. Tutoring, coaching, camp counseling, volunteering events).
4. Must provide own police security check at time of job offer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$27.00 per hour
• Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• Day shift
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Education Administrator Waterloo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.