SickKids Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Dedicated exclusively to children and their families, The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) is one of the largest and most respected paediatric healthcare centres in the world. As innovators in child health, we lead and partner to improve the health of children through the integration of healthcare, leading-edge research and education. Our reputation would not have been built – nor could it be maintained – without the skills, knowledge and experience of the extraordinary people who come to work here every day. SickKids is committed to ongoing learning and development, and features a caring and supportive work environment that combines exceptionally high standards of practice.
When you join SickKids, you become part of our community. We share a commitment and determination to fulfill our vision of Healthier Children. A Better World.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work alongside the world’s best in paediatric healthcare.
The Education... Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative services for the Education and Training Program, Division of Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. The Education Administrative Coordinator will act as the central resource for all subspecialty fellows within this program and be the communication link within the division. This position will support the financial and accounting related duties and facilitate the completion of projects in order to ensure efficient operation of the division. This is a new role for this division that will be building and growing the Training Program.
Here's What You'll Get To Do:
• Overall coordination of all matters related to the education program
• Establish guidelines for schedule/rotations
• Manage and coordinate appointments and re-appointments for the Education Program and trainees
• Coordinate and organize the accreditation of the Education Program. Prepare external and internal review documents, organize and maintain all academic events
• Be responsible for the subspecialty fellows in the Education program, including handling all correspondence and inquiries related to the program, liaising with trainees before their arrival and during their training at SickKids
• Maintain and oversee the Education cost centre/budget
• Organize and coordinate conferences and events pertaining to the Education program
• Support the Residency Program Committee
• Assist in creating and maintaining the master schedule for trainees and learners
• Provide administrative support to the Education Program Director
• Handle all inquiries and correspondence related to the education program
• Manage the divisional educational portal
• Prepare orientation packages for all trainees
• Manage schedules and organize meetings
• Assist and maintain the coverage schedules
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Business/administrative degree or post-diploma program
• Minimum of 5 years of senior administrative experience either in a hospital or university setting
• Proficient with PC computers and the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with recording and transcribing of minutes is an asset
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated high level of judgment, tact and diplomacy in interacting with a wide variety of staff members
• Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy work environment with many interruptions and competing priorities
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage activities both for yourself and for others effectively
Permanent Full-time. This is a hybrid position, working both on-site and from home.
Our Commitment to Diversity
The children and families we care for are from a variety of communities, and so are our employees. We welcome and encourage everyone to join our organization and be part of our team.
When requested, SickKids will provide access and inclusion supports to eligible candidates to support their full engagement during the interview and assessment process. Information received related to access or inclusion will be addressed confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in joining SickKids. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with our Hospital policy, employment at SickKids is conditional upon the Hospital’s receipt of all necessary documentation.
FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY: As a health care institution, our highest priority is the safety of patients, families and staff. As a result, we are adopting all prevention measures to ensure the safety of our patients, families and our staff. Therefore, any offer of employment is conditional upon you submitting proof that you have been fully vaccinated with a Health Canada or World Health Organization (WHO) approved COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible and no later than fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the effective start date, in addition to satisfying any other condition(s) that may be set out in an offer. If a candidate fails to satisfy this condition (or any other condition(s) set out in an offer), any offer of employment shall be immediately rescinded.
How to Apply
Tip: Combine your cover letter and resume into ONE document of 20 pages or less as you cannot upload multiple documents as part of your application.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties please email [email protected] to send us a short description of the issues you are experiencing. Please note that we will not accept resumes sent to this inbox but we are happy to respond to requests for technical assistance
Education Administrative Coordinator - Clinical Pharmacology ... Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.