PepsiCo Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
At PepsiCo, we're redefining what it means to be a consumer products company with a digital-first mindset, and our Global IT team is leading that charge. Our technology teams unlock digital capabilities, enhance cybersecurity safeguards, deliver data-driven insights, and create unmatched consumer and customer experiences.
Our culture is guided by the PepsiCo Way, which is a set of values that define our mission to win with purpose in the marketplace and act with integrity in everything we do. We're creating smiles with every sip and every bite while advancing a sustainable, socially impactful agenda that promotes our goal of Winning with Purpose.
The Global IT team supports just that with our mission to create more smiles with every CLICK and every LIKE. Join our global, agile team and help us influence and drive PepsiCo's digital transformation!
Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo: https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
Data Science Assoc Manager
What will you... be doing?
The Data Science Consultant will be supporting & sustaining IBP LATAM work (Data Science Team) using big analytics toolsets in a CI/CD environment. Analytics toolsets may include DS tools/Spark/Databricks, and other technologies offered by Microsoft Azure or open-source toolsets. This role will also help automate the end-to-end cycle with Azure Machine Learning Services and Pipelines. Time series Forecasting experience, is a must. Other than regular technical activities of a data scientist, role is also expected to
• Maintain Forecasting Accuracy of the overall solution which is implemented
• keep on improving the forecast where predictions are not good.
• Perform root cause analysis of demand issues and suggest solutions / experimentation approach
• Prompt in escalating issues to technical lead for faster resolutions
• Have a prompt and open communication with Business team & team members sitting at other locations.
• Delivery of key Advanced Analytics/Data Science projects within time and budget, particularly around DevOps/MLOps and Machine Learning models in scope
• Collaborate with data engineers and ML engineers to understand data and models and leverage various advanced analytics capabilities
• Ensure on time and on budget delivery which satisfies project requirements, while adhering to enterprise architecture standards
• Use big data technologies to help process data and build scaled data pipelines (batch to real time)
• Automate the end-to-end ML lifecycle with Azure Machine Learning and Azure Pipelines leveraging the NGAA platform (Azure)
• Setup cloud alerts, monitors, dashboards, and logging and troubleshoot machine learning infrastructure
• Automate ML models deployments
Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
At PepsiCo, we are committed to providing equal development opportunities for all candidates for employment without exception of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, nationality, origin, or type of disability. We respect and value diversity as a workforce and innovation for the organization.
Thank you so much for thinking about PepsiCo to start or continue your career!
Who are we looking for?
• 4+ years of overall experience that includes at least 6+ years of hands-on work experience data science / Machine learning
• Minimum 4+ year of SQL experience
• Experience in DevOps and Machine Learning (ML) with hands-on experience with one or more cloud service providers (Azure preferred) is preferred
• BE/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields.
• Data Science - Hands on experience and strong knowledge of building machine learning models - supervised and unsupervised models
• Programming Skills - Hands-on experience in statistical programming languages like Python, R and database query languages like SQL
• Statistics - Good applied statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators
• Time series Forecasting
• Cloud (Azure) - Experience in Databricks and ADF is desirable
• Familiarity with Spark, Hive, Pig is an added advantage
• Model deployment experience will be a plus
• Experience with version control systems like GitHub and CI/CD tools
• Experience is Exploratory data Analysis
• Knowledge of ML Ops / DevOps and deploying ML models is required
• Experience using MLFlow, Kubeflow etc. will be preferred
• Experience executing and contributing to ML OPS automation infrastructure is good to have
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
What can you expect from us?
• Competitive compensation package
• A flexible work environment that promotes a healthy balance between personal and professional life
• A dynamic and inclusive culture
• A supportive team that will foster your professional growth and development
• Opportunity to work with relevant projects worldwide
• Opportunity to give back to the community with our volunteer programs
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Data Science Associate Manager Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.