Nestlé Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
We are a team of professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world.
We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace.
We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver products and services to create tangible business value.
As a Data Engineering Specialist, should have technical experience in building scalable distributed software on the cloud that will combine cognitive computing / advanced analytics technology with traditional data engineering / science and apply it at scale to transform enterprise business processes.
A Data Engineer will also be able to modify a traditional open-source or other data stack to incorporate cognition. Potential resources should come from a strong data engineering background and need... to have experience with un-structured and structured data and being able to transform and analyze the data using various tools, including components delivered through the Azure market place, especially from the Cortana Intelligence suite.
This is in particular required to build new platforms, which may need to move data to new technologies requiring data parity guarantees between new and old feeds.
Key Responsibilities :
- Partner with Market functions, Globally and Regionally Managed Businesses, and Above Market entities to build and deliver towards a portfolio of analytics services
- Analyze complex data sets to answer strategic and operational business questions
- Expertise in working with structured data; apply methods, technologies and techniques that address data architecture, integration and governance of data.
- Experience in database concepts, data modelling; data integration including design and architecture.
- Master data management, including customer data strategy, product data strategy and organizational hierarchy, and Information (data) Governance including strategy, implementation, business glossary, metadata analysis and proving hands on business knowledge working with database developers, DBA's architects, data quality analysts, and other teams while seamlessly managing client relationships within context of individual role.
- Collaborate with other Business Analytics teams and networks to utilize new sources of data, for the purpose of developing insights and applicability across markets
- Work with large, complex data sets
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
Required Profile :
- 3-5 years’ technical and critical thinking skills
- 3-5 years’ experience of service oriented architecture (SOA) principles and Web services standards and best practices
- Capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems using open source tools and big data technologies (such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Impala, Storm, etc.
in integration with other open-source or proprietary tools available through the Azure Market Place, especially the Cortana Intelligence components.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a software architect designing and delivering large scale distributed software systems, preferably in large scale global business
- Knowledge in cloud-based agile, DevOps experience with PaaS & IaaS
- Knowledge using Big Data batch and streaming tools
- Ability to define, apply and evangelize advanced software patterns and standards to solve complex problems
- Knowledge with SQL, NoSQL, relational database design (SAP HANA would be a plus), methods for efficiently retrieving data, as well as data preparation / wrangling both on demand and in an industrialized way
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.)
- Knowledge on programming in Python, Scala, R, Java, SQL (PowerShell and C# would be an added advantage)
- Having worked in a global environment and with virtual team.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our values are rooted in respect : respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future.
With more than CHF ;billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Want to learn more? Visit us at
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Data Scientist | (F465) Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.