WorleyParsons Antwerp Belgium
2 months ago
Job Description - Civil and Structural Designer (ANT005C)
Civil and Structural Designer - ANT005C
Company : Worley
Primary Location Job
: Civil Schedule
Employment Type : Employee
Job Level : Experienced
: Sep 20, 2022 Unposting Date
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
For our Antwerp office Worley is looking for a Civil and Structural Designer
• Develop 3D models for structural steel... foundations and piles based on engineering information, site data, and customer requirements for various structures including pipe-racks and pipe supports, buildings, process units, platforms, modules, equipment supports, foundations etc.
• Prepare 2D drawings (cut from 3D model or draft) including general arrangement, plans sections and details for structural steel and foundations (formwork and reinforcement).
• Incorporate laser scan data and survey data into 3D model to identify interferences between new and existing structures.
• Prepare structural Material Take-offs.
• Prepare as-built drawings.
• Coordinate with and gather information from other disciplines, with knowledge of the impact of other disciplines design data on structural design.
• Actively work with the workshare offices, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and ensure the required services meet Worley, its Customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
• Communicate effectively with the engineering team and project stakeholders.
• Perform self-check and checking of other's deliverables.
• Perform site visits for design verification.
What You Will Bring
Technical and Industry Experience
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Energy, Chemical and Resource projects.
• Working knowledge of: AutoCAD, E3D software, Tekla
• Proficient in the use of design review software such as Navisworks Review.
• Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of structural design, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
• Sound technical and practical design skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers
• Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication. Dutch nice to have.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley
Civil and Structural Designer Antwerp jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.