Best In Cab
Best In Cab Navi Mumbai Maharashtra India
2 months ago
Position Name: Real estate agent cum Administrator
Required Experience: 1yr to 2yrs (Fresher with excellent communication always welcome)
Shift: UK Shift
Location: CBD Belapur, India
Salary:10K To 20k
A property agent cum administrative executive in the UK is responsible for both property sales and administrative tasks related to the real estate business. Key responsibilities may include:
1. Conducting property viewings, showing properties to potential buyers, and negotiating sales transactions.
2. Generating leads through various marketing and advertising channels and following up with potential clients.
3. Maintaining accurate records of sales and customer interactions and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement.
4. Providing administrative support to senior management, including managing calendars, booking appointments, call for client follow-ups and preparing documents and reports.
5. Coordinating with other teams, such as marketing and finance, to... ensure efficient and effective operations.
6. Managing online and offline marketing campaigns to promote properties for sale.
7. Handling incoming inquiries and phone calls, and responding to emails and other forms of communication.
8. Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including property laws and regulations.
Successful property agents cum administrative executives in the UK typically have a combination of sales and administrative experience, as well as strong communication, organization, and time-management skills. They may work for real estate firms, property development companies, or operate as independent consultants.
Requirements and skills
• Proven 2yrs of working experience as a Real Estate Salesperson.
• Ready to Work with New startups.
• Proven track of successful sales record.
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
• Pleasant and trustworthy.
• MS Office familiarity.
• Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence.
• Required excellent communication.
• Preferred UK real estate experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
-Proficient in MS Office Suite, E-Mail.
-Familiarity with real estate software
-IT literate with a working knowledge of PC’s, MS Outlook, MS Office
-Previous office experience in a client facing role.
-Knowledge of practical building skills
Skills and personal attributes
-Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
-Work well under pressure with strong personalities.
-Excellent administration and project coordination skills
-Flexibility to handle changing priorities and projects.
-Excellent communications, follow-up, meet commitments and deadlines.
-Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
-Be methodical and enjoy attending to detail whilst able to multi-task efficiently
-Strong proofreading and editing skills.
-Discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
-Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties
Navi Mumbai Maharashtra India
Jobs in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra India
Real Estate Agent Navi Mumbai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.