DigitalWell Cork Ireland
2 months ago
We are an Irelands fastest growing organisation that spans a wide range of technical product offerings. We are Headquartered in Dublin with offices across Ireland and EMEA, currently employing over 200 staff. We serve over 3000 clients across a wide array of industries such as finance, insurance, construction, telecommunications, Health, Government and are expanding our services into the UK market as well as the broader European landscape. The last few of years have been transformative for the business in terms of growth in both employee numbers and turnover. Mainly through acquisition, the company has grown to be a full IT Services and Communications company.
The last number of years have been transformative for the business in terms of growth in both employee numbers and turnover. The product portfolio has grown to be a full services communications company. DigitalWell provide services from phone systems, UC solutions, network infrastructure, voice services... connectivity, cyber security, managed network/WIFI, Private, Public and Hybrid cloud. With such a wide offering of Services, a personal touch with customer focused approach and international reach, it makes DigitalWell the perfect IT provider no matter the size or technological need of the client.
This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused technical professional seeking a Network Security Engineer - Level 2 role on a full time basis. This role will require the successful candidate to travel to Cork a couple times a month for training.
Duties of the Role
• Support DigitalWell managed firewall services and WAN connectivity solutions.
• Configure, test and deliver software and/or configuration changes to production environments running Palo Alto, Fortigate, Juniper, Cisco systems.
• Problem solve, verify and triage new incidents.
• Responsible for direct communication with customer on projects and escalated incidents.
• Conduct firewall software and patching deployments and roll outs to customer base.
• Document resolution of incidents and contribute to the Knowledge Base.
• Work under Service Level Agreements (SLA) to resolve incidents for customers, avoiding SLA breaches.
• Assist with network build, deployment, on-boarding and associated network diagrams.
• Raise faults with infrastructure providers and manage through to resolution.
• Consistently strives to deliver service excellence to customers.
• Participate in an on-call rota
Minimum 2 years experience in:
• Palo Alto Networks, Fortigate firewalls and/or Cisco WAN Connectivity solutions.
• Problem and issue management, classification, and prioritisation skills.
• Strong and proven technical troubleshooting skills
Skills and Requirements
• Hold a relevant third level degree or equivalent (a BSc. with a strong science or engineering content is preferred)
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work well in a team environment but also on an individual basis to ensure tasks/actions are completed.
• Drive and passion to upskill on Network and Telecommunication technologies
• Familiarity with Telecommunications or prior experience in an Internet Service Provider.
• Desirable to hold technical certifications in relevant Palo Alto (PCNSA/PCNSE), Juniper (JCNIA), Fortigate NSE accreditations , Cisco (CCNA/CCNP) products
Network Security Engineer Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.