Adesis, Inc. New Castle DE United States
2 months ago
Adesis Inc. - a subsidiary of Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED), a global leader in organic light emitting diodes - is a premier contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) accelerating our clients’ success in the biotech, pharmaceutical and specialty chemistry industries through our innovative chemistry and solutions.
Adesis Inc. encompasses almost 100,000 square feet... of state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing space in two U.S. locations - New Castle and Wilmington, DE, centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic biotech/pharmaceutical hub.
Our business model provides clients with organic chemistry services in three areas: early-stage research, scale-up and development, and specialty manufacturing. We specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis, from milligrams to multi-kilogram quantities, and our exceptional technical team prides ourselves in our ability to solve challenging chemistry problems for our growing client base.
Adesis is an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary talent! Our mission is to accelerate our clients’ success through innovative chemistry and solutions, and we offer promising careers in an inclusive work environment aligned with our values of innovation, ownership and integrity.
Responsible for performing custom organic synthesis to make compounds, solve synthetic problems, and related functions by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design reaction scheme with supervisor to prepare assigned targets
• Run reactions with no supervision.
• Perform various purifications of target compounds
• Work-up, isolate and purify reactions independently
• Ability to propose synthetic routes
• Submit orders for chemicals to purchasing
• Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work area
• Maintain chemistry synthesis notebook(s) and raw material lists
• Provide oral updates as requested
• Provides written weekly updates and final synthesis reports to supervisor(s)
• Submits compounds to analytical for purity analysis.
• Characterize compounds with little to no supervision.
• Clean glassware as required
• Attend all relevant safety training
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
PhD in Chemistry or a Master of Science in Chemistry with at least 5 years of experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have significant knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Explorer; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; ChemDraw; Reaxys and Scifinder.
Preferred Technical and Specialized Equipment Knowledge:
• Automate Chromatography Systems
• LC/MS ‘s
• EasyMax, PolyBlock
• Hydrogenation equipment
• Jacketed reactors
• Delivers Results: Takes initiatives and delivers results; Challenges self and others to create value; Takes courageous decisions and balanced risks to create value for our clients and Adesis.
• Insightful: Seeks deep understanding of stakeholders’/clients’ needs, motivations, and behaviors, and translates them into insights to create value for our clients and Adesis.
• Thinks Holistically: Understands the overarching impact of one’s own actions on other areas of the business; Looks for synergies inside and outside the organization to create value for our clients and Adesis.
• Learns: Demonstrates curiosity and learns from the experience of success and failure; Proactively shares knowledge with others to affect continuous improvement.
• Collaborates: Develops trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the corporate goals and accelerate the strategy; Encourages and leverages diversity to improve outcomes.
• Champions Change: Seeks new opportunities to create value for our clients and Adesis; Supports the implementation and acceptance of change across the organization.
• Leads Others: Inspires, motivates, influences and coaches’ others to create value for our clients and Adesis; Creates a culture of accountability that provides space for colleagues to contribute to their fullest potential.
Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits.
Also included are:
• Annual bonus
• 401K Plan with employer contribution
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
• A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us
New Castle DE USA
Jobs in New Castle DE United States
Senior Chemist New Castle jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.