Mondelez International Lagos Portugal
2 months ago
Lagos, Distrito de Faro, Portugal
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will execute warehouse operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will also work collaboratively with key internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. You will also be responsible for activities such as inventory management (i
Doc management, stock reconciliation), interfaces monitoring, track and trace, claims management, invoice management, compliance execution (HSE, quality, risk management), tenders support,
- party performance management, pallets management.
How you will contribute
• Review and ensure nil stock variance and guarantee accurate stock alignment between SAP and the... warehouse management system.
• Analyze and verify capacity utilization, performance and KPI monitoring, and introduce corrective measures in case of missing KPIs and the need to reduce additional capacity
• Work with our service providers to ensure the delivery of our trading partners in terms of punctuality and completeness, taking into account quality and HACCP guidelines
• Monitor inbound, outbound,
- packing, warehousing and distribution activities to ensure
- life monitoring and management, supports reduction of write offs and constantly looks for opportunities to improve productivities
- related and ad hoc tasks, in particular in connection with continuous improvement projects and tenders and peak management
• Build and provide
- cost analysis (yearly budget), risks and opportunities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
• Experience with Microsoft applications, especially highly experienced with excel
• Enjoys team work
• Experience in logistics operations, warehouse or supply chain function in general as an asset
• Analytical thinking
• Good knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP R3
More about this role
Job specific requirements:
Knowledge and use of SAP
Experience in warehouse management (GWP) and inventory control is required.
Ability to influence
- making and strong business partnering skills.
Demonstrate strong communication skills
The ideal candidate should minimum 5 years work experience in a Warehouse/Logistics environment in the FMCG industry
Education / Certifications:
Must have minimum Bachelor's degree
Supply Chain certification will be an added advantage
No Relocation support availableBusiness Unit Summary
Mondelez International’s Sub Sahara Africa BU is seen as the growth engine for the business. Currently, we operate out of two major hubs – South Africa, servicing south, central and east Africa
and Nigeria, looking after West Africa. Our product offering is as diverse and exciting as our over 2000 passionate people. We are category leaders in South Africa with our Cadbury chocolates
and our Bournvita product is a firm family favourite in Nigeria. We also delight our consumers with our candy offerings of Halls and Tom Toms
our Stimorol and Clorets gum and global favourite Oreo.
In all that we do, we will do business the right way – with our products, the environment and our communities.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Warehousing & Logistics Operations Management
Customer Service & LogisticsAbout Us
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious,
- quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, bel
Vita and LU biscuits
Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate
Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80, 000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.