Meyer Plc Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
Duties & Responsibilities
• Project management: Manage existing and new clients project, ensure coordination and completion of projects within scope and budget.
• Set deadlines for completion of projects, assign responsibilities, and supervise projects until completion.
• Preparation of project estimate, Bill of Quantities, and other relevant documents
• Site measurement and supervision of projects and direct labour on site
• Provide support to the Sales team in terms of site measurement and preparation of quotations for clients.
• Maintain proper documentation of all ongoing projects and keep Management abreast of ongoing projects and final outcomes.
• Maintain proper documentation of all ongoing projects and keep Management abreast of all ongoing projects and outcome.
• Management of painter’s club.
• Give professional advice on project proposals and estimation of construction items.
• Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying
• Must possess... excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must possess an excellent negotiation and collaboration skills.
• Membership of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors is an advantage.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office suites
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.