Afrihood Development Company
Afrihood Development Company Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
• We need a highly skilled and motivated Registered Surveyor to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting land surveys, preparing topographical maps, and managing land development projects.
Roles And Responsibilities
• Carrying out a survey of the environment and providing coordinates of all structural elements and alignment of same.
• Coordinating foundation setting out, mechanical and electrical setting out, slope calculations, manhole establishment, positioning of starter bars in pile caps, capping beams, drainage channels and conduit pipes within and around the properties.
• Producing As-built surveys and vertical checks for formwork placement before and after the concrete process
• Implementing dimensional control and setting out for site operations
• Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
• Conducting standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field... survey notes
• Conducting field measurement and layout.
• Reading, utilizing and interpreting design drawings and topographic maps.
• Developing and inspecting land surveying project contracts and providing consistent and superior quality documents for survey, design and building projects for Afrihood’s clients
• Providing vertical and horizontal control maps and government cost estimates for mapping and survey projects.
• Carrying out duties related to land surveying for identifying land ownership and property boundaries.
• Conducting records management activities and performing historical and legal land ownership research.
• Conducting standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field survey notes.
• Conducting basic calculations using field note data.
• Study, learn and interpret CAD computer applications.
• Perform as Senior Project Leader for surveys at in-house and mapping projects.
• Support Real Estate Product Line coordinator and in-house design group.
• Perform as cadastral issue matter expert as a team member.
• Perform as Contracting Officer Technical Representative COTR for Architect-Engineer.
• Involvement in implementing mapping contracts and Indefinite Quality IQ surveying.
• Provide vertical and horizontal control maps and government cost estimates for mapping and survey projects.
• Participate in the development of a work programme for housing projects to enhance their viability analysis
Eligible Candidates must:
• Possess at least a First Degree in Surveying
• Possess a minimum of 5years of professional experience
• Be licensed by a recognized Engineering Regulatory body in Nigeria like the Nigerian institute of Surveyors NIS or SURCON.
• Be proficient in standard industry software/ Tools ArcGIS/ QGIS, Total station, Google Earth and AutoCAD, etc.
• Possess sound knowledge of geodetic survey
• Possess sound knowledge of coordinates reading, Interpreting, analyzing and plotting
• Possess analytical, good numerical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
• Possess sound Logical thinking skills
• Possess great organizational and leadership skills
• Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be very meticulous and possess a keen eye for detail.
• Possess both written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess a valid certificate
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.