JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
2 months ago
- J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking.
• *Department Description
- Finance & Business Management's (F&BM) goals are to provide financial advice to support the business strategy around the globe and to ensure a sound control environment.
- F&BM plays an integral role in developing strategy for business growth, anticipating and responding to industry trends, and protecting the franchise by maintaining a robust controls environment
- We are a global organization with presence all around the world. Within F&BM, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned CFO's (including business-aligned controllers and business managers), Controllers, Support Staff CFO, and Strategic... Planning & Analysis
• *Functional Description
- The role is for a professional with experience on analytic and strategical oriented functions to join the LatAm & NAMR GCB MNC Business Management team, based in São Paulo, Brazil.
- The GCB Business Management team for Latin America & North America provides comprehensive strategic and financial support to the regional and country heads of Corporate Banking. This role provides the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of JPM's businesses with Latin America and North America-based subsidiaries of Multinational Corporations, and also presents an opportunity to work in tandem with the front office, with direct exposure to business heads and senior management in the region.
• *Key Accountabilities
- Provide support to the LatAm and NAMR MNC Business Heads as a trusted advisor
- Support the Corporate Banking MNC business on any initiatives roll-out and its strategic agenda, which includes but is not limited to: assistance on corridor and/or industry-focused portfolio reviews, business offsites, workshops, account planning sessions, quarterly progress tracking of priority client names, etc.
- Be accountable for quality decision-making analysis
- Prepare and coordinate the bi-weekly/monthly inbound pipeline updates communication to ensure a comprehensive and timely distribution to all GCB audience
- Provide support to global/regional GCB business managers in any ad-hoc analysis, supporting on requests from Senior Management. This also includes assistance on materials for Management team meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Work and partner constantly with different LATAM, NAMR and Global teams and stakeholders, such as MNC bankers and TSMs, regional and country business managers, peers from P&A and other Finance teams, to be able to drive and execute on the strategic and financial MNC agenda
- Work in tandem with the GCB interns and P&A partners to ensure data quality and accuracy of MNC coverage, pipeline and other key data/KPIs that reflect on business performance
• *Qualifications / Experience Required
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in a Finance related function/field
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills, with a strategic mindset
- Critical and strategic thinking, self-motivated, intellectually curious, and proactive in finding solutions, enhancing current processes/analysis and anticipating to business needs
- High attention to detail is a must
- Strong sense of ownership, sense of urgency, with the ability of working well under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking skills, good judgement when prioritizing among deliverables
- Ability to work across different levels of seniority within the organization, including Regional Business heads, Senior bankers, Global Business Managers, etc.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability of articulating the messages in a clear and concise but impactful way
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence change
- Team-oriented, collaborative, and comfortable working in influencing roles, but also able to work independently
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal & written English skills is absolutely required. Spanish is a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race
São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Jobs in São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Cib - Latam & Namr Business Manager for São Paulo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.