EMAPTA Pasig Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
We’re looking for a Software QA Engineer to help our client’s engineering team create tests that identify issues with their software before their product launches.
• Employment Type: Full-time
• Schedule: Day Shift
• Work Arrangement: Permanent WFH
Our overseas client provides 100% automated identity proofing and fraud detection solutions leveraged by companies and industries worldwide.
What are the daily tasks?
• Develop, maintain and automate test plans
• Ensure the quality of all products before delivery to production systems
• Maintain development processes to comply with best practices
• Improve deployment processes
• Stay on top of relevant trends related to this position
WHO ARE WE?
At Emapta, we empower you.
With our comprehensive and above-industry salary package topped with rewarding Emapta benefits, you can surely quench your thirst for that huge step in your career combined with work-life balance.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
Enjoy the... #EmaptaExperience
• Education: Bachelors degree in information systems, computer science, and software engineering
• Working Experience: 2+ years as a software developer in a TDD or test automation environment
• Required skills and knowledge
• Advanced SQL and scripting skills
• Proven hands-on experience with app development, QA tools, and testing
• Basics of software testing phases (React)
• AWS Amplify
• Automation using API and UI Testing
• TDD and Agile methodologies
• Ticketing Apps/ Tools: Atlassian product suite
• Project planning and process improvement skills
• Adaptable, problem-solving mindset, detail-oriented, can work independently or in teams, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Permanent WFH arrangement
• Dayshift and weekends off
• Above-average compensation
• 20 leave credits per year (5 convertible to cash)
• HMO coverage
• Career growth opportunities
• Employee dedicated activities
Pasig Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Pasig Metro Manila Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.