University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust Weston-super-Mare United Kingdom
2 months ago
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
For a more detailed job description and main responsibilities, please refer to the job description document attached to this vacancy.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Sam Small, Recruitment Lead for Weston
Email address: Apply
Telephone number: Apply
Knowledge & Experience
• • Able to demonstrate an understanding of audit and quality issues
• • Willingness to develop within role
• • Politically astute re; changes in NHS/developments in NHS
• • Knowledge of the area applying for
Skills, Abilities, Aptitudes
• • Able to demonstrate awareness or importance of working as part of a team
• • Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing using the English language proficiently
• • Able to complete accurate & legible patient records
• • Able to work under own initiative within boundaries of role
• • Able to... prioritise own work load and that of other as appropriate
Qualifications & Training
• • RGN/EN
• • Current NMC Registration
• • Fluent in the English Language - verified either by English taught qualification or a pass in an English language assessment
• • Assessor Student Nursing/NVQ Assessor
• • IV Certificated
• • Motivated and flexible
• • Demonstrate awareness of evidence based practice
• • Ability to teach students and untrained staff to develop skills & willingness to develop skills
• • I.T Skills
• • Undertake assessment of students/NVQ
• • Ability to contribute new ideas
• • Ability to adapt to change
Our hospitals are spread across Bristol and Weston-super-Mare, join us and you can enjoy the very best of both worlds; city living within a stone's throw of the countryside or beside the seaside, both with easy access to all that the South West has to offer.
The Trust is committed to investing in and caring for all of our staff. We will support you in maintaining and improving your health and wellbeing, as well as your career development through management and training support - developing exceptional people for exceptional careers.
We hope that you will decide to join us and become part of this exciting journey, helping us to shape our future together.
UHBW is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. As an equal opportunities employer actively working towards a diverse workforce we aim to recruit and retain a workforce which represents the rich diversity of the local population at all levels and are committed to designing our services around the needs of individual patients and those around them. Anonymous information will be used from your application in order to ensure we're meeting our pledge.
With strong links to the University of Bristol and University of West of England we are the major medical research and training centre in the region, using findings to continually improve our patient care and attracting the highest calibre clinical staff from across the UK.
To comply with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 all applicants must be able to speak fluent English to an appropriate standard which will be assessed at Interview.
• Please ensure you check your emails regularly as this is how we will communicate with you throughout the recruitment process. We may also contact you by texting the mobile number, if provided, on the application form. Due to high volumes of applications, vacancies may be closed before the closing date.
• As a guide interviews should usually take place within 3 weeks of the closing date.
• When providing employment reference details, please provide correct work related email addresses so references can be sought promptly when we are looking to progress your application. Your referee must all be known to you in a line manager or professional lead capacity
Jobs in Weston-super-Mare United Kingdom
Adult Nurse Weston-super-Mare jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.