Eucloid Data Solutions
Eucloid Data Solutions Chennai Tamil Nadu India
2 months ago
We are looking for a high-energy individual for the Senior Business Analyst role at Eucloid. The candidate will advise clients on multiple business problems and help them achieve desirable business outcomes through projects. The candidate is expected to be a highly motivated individual with an ability to provide strategic & operational leadership for a high-performing, diverse team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists & Data Engineers.
• Work with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data analysts as a single Agile scrum teams on design, definition, documentation and implementation of features for new applications, business infrastructure, data security, and data structures
• Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for diagnosis and prediction.
• Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
• Preparing... reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
• Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
• Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyses, to ensure its quality.
• Performing basic analysis and converting raw data into pivot tables in Excel for better reading of data.
• Using agile methodology values and practices to plan, manage, and deliver data solutions.
• Facilitate scrum events and manage the platform's stakeholders.
• Contribute to best practices in test design, data analysis and documentation.
• Collaborate with Data Governance and Data Stewards to ensure data completeness and data quality.
• Define and track key success metrics and SLAs on the key data products and services.
• Undergraduate Degree in any quantitative discipline such as engineering or science from a Top-Tier institution. MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a Product Management role (5+ years in total work experience) with a track record of delivering tangible business outcomes for customers.
• 2+ years of experience in leading cross-functional teams.
• Prior experience in any Digital commerce function (Customer Analytics, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation etc. ) is a plus.
• Prior experience in Big-data solutions, at any level of the stack - Data Engineering, ML, Visualization or Cloud platforms is a plus.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in managing Director+ level stakeholders a plus.
• Hands-on experience with SQL and Python
• Ability to formulate project strategy & roadmap through Metrics and Data-driven approach.
• Ability to pick-up new technology trends and vocabulary of Big-data Tech stack in a short amount of time.
• Strong analytics and structured problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record in leadership and talent development for new hires (including new graduates
Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Senior Business Analyst Chennai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.