Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Pimpri-Chinchwad Maharashtra India
2 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopaedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in our industry, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working... to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Build data science solutions that address measurable business problems within Med Tech Asia Pacific Supply Chain
• Partner with IT teams to transition proof of concept analytics work into a production-maintained environment
• Deploy detailed solutions, including automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, machine learning, and other sophisticated analytics solutions
• Develop a solid understanding of the Med Tech data source and reporting systems and databases, and associated data relationships.
• Work with multi-functional technology, analytics and business teams to convert use cases and POCs into technology enabled minimally viable products (MVPs) and ultimately into scalable full stack solutions, using Agile methodologies
• Collaborate with internal collaborators to ensure development of new data, reporting and analytics capabilities to support the Analytics Maturity Roadmap.
• Build groundbreaking predictive models using descriptive statistics and data mining techniques to give practical recommendations to Deliver internal partners on how to best drive business performance using data.
• Build analytics tools that use the data pipeline to provide concrete insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
• Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes; undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
• Work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
• Support end-to-end Process Mining initiatives across various processes and segments
• Reveal process inefficiencies & bottlenecks, and turn those insights into actions
Essential Knowledge And Skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research, mathematics, Engineering, IT or related field is preferred); advanced degree is a plus.
• A minimum of 5 years of business experience is required; experience in logistics, customer service or supply chain function and roles of data engineer, data scientist or data analyst is highly preferred.
• Hands-on experience Process Mining and/or BI tools is helpful
• Knowledge or experience in working with ETL tools and Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (SAP, WMS, TMS, etc.) is required.
• Detailed understanding of business process mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity is desired.
• Knowledge or experience in working with Azure, Cloudera and Teradata is preferred.
• Experience in developing analytics capabilities and approaches is preferred.
• Designing and developing process monitoring dashboards and process execution instruments
Core proficiencies required for this role:
• Excellent data management experience using Excel, SQL, Alteryx and experience sourcing, analyzing and structuring data in a variety of database environments.
• Proven knowledge and/or experience in scripting and programming, query languages, business/data understanding, data importing and statistical modeling.
• Experience using data visualization and reporting technologies such as Tableau and Power BI, and designing, implementing and automating a range of reports and dashboards.
• Confidence and gravitas to approach a broad range of partners across the business and gather requirements and develop informative and commercially helpful visualizations.
• Experience working in a sophisticated or ambitious data environment or sourcing data from multiple disparate sources, with consistent track record to turn things around and add measurable commercial value through collaboration.
• Analytical and data-oriented personality with good communication skills and ability to partner with collaborators across all levels of the organization and cross-functionally.
• Self-starter / entrepreneurial.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Pimpri-Chinchwad Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pimpri-Chinchwad Maharashtra India
Data Analyst Pimpri-Chinchwad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.