EPAM Systems India India
2 months ago
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad... Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
• 4 to 8 Years of in Big Data & Data related technology experience
• Expert level understanding of distributed computing principles
• Expert level knowledge and experience in Apache Spark
• Hands on experience in Azure – Databricks, Data Factory, Data Lake store / Blob storage, SQL DB
• Experience in creating Big data Pipelines with Azure components
• Hands on programing with Python
• Proficiency with Hadoop v2, Map Reduce, HDFS, Sqoop
• Experience with building stream-processing systems, using technologies such as Apache Storm or Spark-Streaming
• Experience with messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Good understanding of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive, and Impala
• Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources such as RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle), ERP, Files
• Good understanding of SQL queries, joins, stored procedures, relational schemas
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
• Knowledge of ETL techniques and frameworks
• Performance tuning of Spark Jobs
• Experience with designing and implementing Big data solutions
• Practitioner of AGILE methodology
• Big Data
• Azure Databricks
• Azure Data factory
• Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
• Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
• Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
• Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
• Focused individual development
• Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
• Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc
Data & Analytics - Senior Software Engineer (Big Data and Azure) India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.