MECS (Pty) Ltd - Custom-made manpower solutions
MECS (Pty) Ltd - Custom-made manpower solutions South Africa South Africa
2 months ago
LOCATION: SAUDI ARABIA
Should you fit the requirements of this role and are preferably SOUTH AFRICAN, please apply to Charmaine on [email protected]
The successful candidate will have the following but not limited to duties and responsibilities:
• Create and sustain an effective system of data analytics and models which provides an enhanced insight into risks and controls.
• Establish efficient/automated means to analyze and test large volumes of data for outliers, irregularities, patterns, trends and evaluate the appropriateness and effectiveness of controls.
• Assist in compiling and analyzing statistical data for audit planning, Audit fieldwork & Reporting.
• Perform sustainable analytical tests of controls by obtaining and analyzing audit evidence, preparing audit work papers, evaluating test results, and drawing conclusions on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
• Identify, design, and develop data analytics procedures to support audit... activities performed by the Internal Audit team.
• Use data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop advanced analytics techniques for risk assessment, audit automation and analyzing large volumes of data.
• Work in assigned audit/ project teams and report to management to identify appropriate data sources, data elements required for analytics.
• Applying professional judgement to identify assess & implement data extraction from multiple business sources and ensuring accuracy of implemented reports.
• Interact collaborate and contribute with Internal Audit team members in working towards accomplishing departmental goals.
• You must mentor new employees joining Data Analysis team.
As a successful candidate, you will hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science, Computer engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics and Data science, Mathematics and Statistics, Management information systems, Business Management, Accounting or a relevant field.
• You will have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in relevant areas of Data Analytics, Audit Reporting & Advanced data analytics.
• You shall extensive experience in understanding complex SAP business processes & identification of underlying table structures.
• The candidate should have experience in data extraction, storage, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines, and generate output for visualization/analysis as directed by the Internal Audit management.
• You shall exhibit acumen to understand, identify & implement new tools and technologies as required by advancement roadmap of Internal audit systems & technologies.
• You are expected to have extensive coding experience on any of the market leading analytics tools such as ACL(Galvanize), SAPBW, Tableau, Power BI, Python etc.
• You should hold at least one (1) professional certification such as CIA, CISA, CAP, ACDA or any relevant certification related to data analytics/data science.
• You must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications in the English language, and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
· Perform data gathering and data cleaning.
· Perform statistical hypothesis and analysis of structured data and unstructured data to gain insights and detect anomalies.
· Assist in the development of machine learning modelling and evaluation.
· Develop predictive analytics utilizing data mining, statistics, modelling, machine learning and artificial
· intelligence techniques to analyses current data to make future predictions.
· In coordination with subject matter experts, perform diagnostic and descriptive analysis to obtain performance
· process insights.
· Assess effectiveness, performance and accuracy of data models.
· Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of predictive models.
· Design, execute, document and report on audit testing.
· Identify key business processes for identifying and assessing current and emerging risks
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Lead Data Analyst Auditor South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.