PEP Cape Town South Africa
1 week ago
An insights & data focused role that ensures the PEP Commercial department (which includes PEPcell, PEPmoney, PAXI and New Business Development) receives insights required to drive revenue and growth.
• Support of existing business processes and technology
• Reporting & quantitative analytics tasks such as creating and improving dashboards or spreadsheets to support day to day decision making.
• Understanding what drives business value, analysing datasets, creating visualisations and communicating the resulting actionable insights to business stakeholders.
• Involvement in 3rd Party Analytics projects to ensure that business value is delivered.
• Ensuring data quality is good, identifying problematic areas and taking the actions required to maintain data quality.
• Work with internal teams and 3rd parties to escalate and resolve any data issues detected
• Ad hoc recon and auditing of data
• Present recommendations on new processes to ensure the business data needs... are met
• Develop & document procedures and workflows
• Identify areas to increase efficiency & automation of processes using data
• Management of resources
• Ad hoc projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
• Commercial/ Business related degree with Analytical/ Commercial subjects
• Above average computer literacy: MS Office, Excel, Google GSuite. SQL experience an advantage
• Minimum 3 years analyst experience, preferably in a financial services, logistics or ecommerce environment with a focus on delivering insights.
• Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing and data enrichment techniques
• Retail experience is advantageous
• Competencies required: A creative and curious mindset, numerical & analytical skills, attention to detail, sound business acumen, resourcefulness, self-motivator, presenting, structuring and listening skills, persuasiveness, assertiveness, result driven, analysing and forming opinions, interpersonal and problem solving skills, a team player
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.