WITHIN Berlin Germany
1 week ago
About you: We are seeking a talented and experienced Digital Media Planner to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing effective digital media plans that resonate with the target audience while ensuring maximum ROI for our clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong research and analytical skills, be creative and strategic, and have a deep understanding of the media landscape and partners/channels in the space.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Develop digital media plans that are tailored to each client's unique needs and goals
• Conduct market research to gather insights on the target audience and local culture, and use those insights to develop effective campaigns
• Work with clients to understand their goals and objectives, and create media plans that align with those objectives
• Manage relationships with media partners to negotiate rates and placements, and ensure campaigns are executed as planned
• Monitor... and analyze campaign performance, and provide recommendations for optimizations to ensure maximum ROI
• Communicate with clients regularly to provide updates on campaign performance, answer questions, and present new opportunities
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
• At least 3-5 years of experience in digital media planning and buying
• Strong understanding of the media landscape and partners/channels in the Germany market
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strategic and creative thinking skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Fluency in English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus
We are Performance Branding experts, working with scalable and enterprise brands including The North Face, Vans, and Proximo Spirits. We leverage digital channels and creative to grow our clients. Data drives our decision making and enables us to operate like trusted business partners. WITHIN works with brands to collapse the funnel between performance and brand marketing unifying objectives, targets, strategy, and implementation. Partnered with a brand’s value proposition, our integrated media and personalized content solutions prioritize profits and growth over channel optimization, taking a holistic approach to marketing programs, and training our people across every channel. We use the best technology available along with proprietary tools delivering the best performance for our clients.
Everyone at WITHIN wants to grow and be challenged. It’s a collaborative place made up of small, closely knit and versatile teams that are fast and adaptive to solve problems and build systems.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
• Base salary DOE ($10,800-$155,000 USD)
• Unlimited vacation policy
• Monthly Phone Stipend
• Remote work opportunity
Note. Please submit your resumes in English
Digital Media Planner - DE Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.